Windows 10: In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive...

Discus and support In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive folder into the new folder, my emails disappeared. How can I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hamlet Z, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Hamlet Z Win User

In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive...

In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive folder into the new folder, my emails disappeared. How can I get my emails back?

:)

Hamlet Z, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Colin R. Win User

Archive an entire email folder in the Windows 10 mail app

I'm not sure what a pop\imap account is, but my email is provided by yahoo and I use the Windows 10 mail app to reach my email. My issue is that I have many subfolders in my email and some of them are no longer active, but I have to go through the list
    anytime I want to reach an active folder. I would like to archive the non-active mail folders so that the list of active folders isn't quite as long.

Colin R., Mar 23, 2023
  3. Colin R. Win User
    Archive an entire email folder in the Windows 10 mail app

I can archive and retrieve individual emails in the Windows 10 mail app - but is there a way to archive an entire email folder and is there a benefit to doing so?

Colin R., Mar 23, 2023
  4. In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive...

Unable to syncrionise and create new Folders Windows Mail app

Hello Geoffrey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Which is the type of email account you have configured in Mail app? Is it POP3/IMAP/Exchange server/any other email account?

The Windows 10 Mail app does not currently have support for creating folders. However it will sync any folders that exist on your email server. In most cases you can manage the folders that exist on the servers via the web by signing into email providers
    email web site.

I suggest you to install all the pending Windows updates and check if it helps. If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove the e-mail account and try to re-add it and check if it helps.

You may also follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings in the Mail app and check if it helps.

• Open the Mail app.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner in the Mail app.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive...

1. In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive... - Similar Threads - Mail app created

2. In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive...: In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive folder into the new folder, my emails disappeared. How can I get my emails back?...
  3. I create a new folder in win10 mail, when I log in on a different device, the mail app says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I create a new folder in win10 mail, when I log in on a different device, the mail app says...: I create a new folder in win10 mail, when I log in on a different device, the mail app says it could not create the name of the folder, I have micrsoft-win10 mail on 3 pc's, 1 amazon fire tablet, and 1 Samsung s21.The issue is more apparent on the win10 mail app, but...
  4. I create a new folder in win10 mail, when I log in on a different device, the mail app says...

I create a new folder in win10 mail, when I log in on a different device, the mail app says...: I create a new folder in win10 mail, when I log in on a different device, the mail app says it could not create the name of the folder, I have micrsoft-win10 mail on 3 pc's, 1 amazon fire tablet, and 1 Samsung s21.The issue is more apparent on the win10 mail app, but...
  5. Email sub/Folders I created not showing emails I "move" to them

Email sub/Folders I created not showing emails I "move" to them: I have Yahoo Mail as an added Email account on the Mail and Calendar -Microsoft account which is loaded on my laptop. My Laptop is up to date on Microsoft Updates, I have deleted and reinstalled Mail and Calendar, my internet has no issues, and I have rebooted my PC. This...
  6. Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10: Hi I am able to archive emails in Microsoft Mail app. But not able to see Archive folder. Not sure where my emails are being archieved. How tomlocate my Archive folder. Please see below snapshot with Archive Folder. [ATTACH]...
  7. Emails disappearing when moved to folder Windows mail app

Emails disappearing when moved to folder Windows mail app: Emails are vanishing when moved to folders which I created but others move to the same folders without problem. Both the missing emails contained attachments. How can I see why this is happening?...
  8. New mail defaults to Archive folder

New mail defaults to Archive folder: I use Windows 10 Mail App which worked fine until the synch failed. I fixed this using the method recommended in MS Community, including an update of Win 10 Mail. Now I have an annoying little puzzle: New Mail defaults to the Archive folder with nothing new going to the...
  9. Archive an entire email folder in the Windows 10 mail app

Archive an entire email folder in the Windows 10 mail app: I can archive and retrieve individual emails in the Windows 10 mail app - but is there a way to archive an entire email folder and is there a benefit to doing so?...
  10. I can't believe my 4 years of archived emails have disappeared from the Mail App~

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't believe my 4 years of archived emails have disappeared from the Mail App~: I thought I was having trouble finding my archive email sometimes but today I checked everything and I have no archived email with the Mail app anymore. I purchased my pc with windows 10 last October, transferred all my emails and set up accounts with the Mail app. Quite...