Windows 10: In Microsoft Family screen time website, "add more time" on website should give "4 hours".

Discus and support In Microsoft Family screen time website, "add more time" on website should give "4 hours". in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Can you add 4 hours as an option for "Add more time" on the website? Screen time has been malfunctioning a lot the last couple weeks so I've had to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by netdragon2010, Apr 12, 2020.

1. In Microsoft Family screen time website, "add more time" on website should give "4 hours".

Can you add 4 hours as an option for "Add more time" on the website?

Screen time has been malfunctioning a lot the last couple weeks so I've had to add more time each day manually and noticed that the website doesn't have "4 hours" as an option even though it can be done through the computer if I click "A parent is here"

:)

netdragon2010, Apr 12, 2020

2. Family Safety Screen Time

I upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. I created new Microsoft accounts for my kids and added those accounts to the child accounts in Windows 10. The problem is that the Family Safety screen time that was configured on the Microsoft website are not being enforced on the computer. I have set 2 hour daily timers for the children but they are able to use the computer beyond that 2 hour period. Is anyone else running into this problem and/ or has any figured out how to fix this bug.

Rickbutler04864, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Family Screen time is not working!

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about settings time limits to child account on Family Safety, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you have tried to re-sync the account from website/ within the PC?

I suggest you to log-in to family safety account on website, click on the user account, click on Screen timer, change the settings and check if it helps.

Also, I suggest you to refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Keep your kids safer on the PC

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 12, 2020
  4. In Microsoft Family screen time website, "add more time" on website should give "4 hours".

Microsoft Family Screen time is BROKEN

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Were you able to perform this task previously?

2. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?

As I understand your concern related to Microsoft Family screen time limits, let us try few troubleshooting methods to fix this issue and check if that helps:

Method 1: Fix screen time limits not working. Refer the following article on
    Fix screen time limits not working
    for steps to troubleshoot issue with screen limits.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the child account back to the family account. Refer the article on
    Remove members from your family group
    for steps to remove the child account from the family account. You can refer the following article on

Add members to your family group for steps to add the child account back to your family account.

Hope it helps,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

In Microsoft Family screen time website, "add more time" on website should give "4 hours".

1. In Microsoft Family screen time website, "add more time" on website should give "4 hours". - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family screen

2. FAMILY SAFETY - can add more screen time or lock/set weekly hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAMILY SAFETY - can add more screen time or lock/set weekly hours: Hi i cant add more screen time to my kids devices.On windows we get an error 80f81d93On Xbox we get an error 0x80a40026I spent 3hours on chat with several people today, we did resynchronizing my kids accounts tbh we didnt do anything else.Another task which we stuck on was...
  3. FAMILY SAFETY - can add more screen time or lock/set weekly hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FAMILY SAFETY - can add more screen time or lock/set weekly hours: Hi i cant add more screen time to my kids devices.On windows we get an error 80f81d93On Xbox we get an error 0x80a40026I spent 3hours on chat with several people today, we did resynchronizing my kids accounts tbh we didnt do anything else.Another task which we stuck on was...
  4. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website: Several users have asked how to set time limits by particular websites. I'd like the same, without having to install...
  5. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website: Several users have asked how to set time limits by particular websites. I'd like the same, without having to install...
  6. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Family More Screen Time Requests Showing Wrong TIme

Microsoft Family More Screen Time Requests Showing Wrong TIme: When receiving the more screen time requests emails, I noticed that the emails were showing a time/date AFTER the time/date of the email. For example the email body would read "[child] asked on July 12 at 5:00 AM.", but the email was received the evening of July 11th local...
  8. Microsoft Add Family Screen Time Not Working?

Microsoft Add Family Screen Time Not Working?: I added some 8 hours to my son's Microsoft family safety screen time. He is logged out but it still won't stop the countdown. Any ways to fix this?...
  9. screen time setup does not work on Microsoft website

screen time setup does not work on Microsoft website: Hello. I'm trying to set up access to my child computer. The goal is to restrict access. I set up an account for me and for my child on Microsoft family. I added the computer i want to restrict access to. However, when i try to set up screen time, it always gives me an...
  10. Website loading times

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website loading times: My websites are all loading sloooowly! It can take the better part of a minute to get the whole thing. Even slower with MCS 2004 version update! What can I do to get websites to load quickly as they should? Thanks, Dennyboy...