Windows 10: In microsoft solitaire collection set difficulty deck not show up

Discus and support In microsoft solitaire collection set difficulty deck not show up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. My mother love play in microsoft solitaire collection but she make some mistake. When she play in pyramid she set "play using random deck" and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ДмитрийРябков, Apr 4, 2019.

1. In microsoft solitaire collection set difficulty deck not show up

Hi. My mother love play in microsoft solitaire collection but she make some mistake. When she play in pyramid she set "play using random deck" and now she can t change difficult for pyramid and tripeacks!. We watch in option but there can only off or on random deck for other games except pyramid and tripeacks. Please tell how we may set back choose difficult for pyramid and tripeacks?.

:)

ДмитрийРябков, Apr 4, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Solvable Deck game

The last couple of weeks I only get a blank page when I start to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Solvable Deck game. It always worked ok before. The Random Deck game works fine. What could be causing it?

Ron Hansen, Apr 4, 2019
  3. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Apr 4, 2019
  4. In microsoft solitaire collection set difficulty deck not show up

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Solvable Deck game

We appreciate your response. For better assistance regarding your issue with Microsoft Solitaire Collection Solvable Deck, you can click on this

link
    to get in touch with Answer Desk Support.

If you have any other queries, you can contact us back anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

In microsoft solitaire collection set difficulty deck not show up

1. In microsoft solitaire collection set difficulty deck not show up - Similar Threads - microsoft solitaire collection

2. MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP: Why does the Microsoft Solitaire Collection keep freezing up.? Are you working on a fix, as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-freezes-up/e3b668fe-65cf-46c4-ab7c-4c004cfb902c
  3. MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP: Why does the Microsoft Solitaire Collection keep freezing up.? Are you working on a fix, as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-freezes-up/e3b668fe-65cf-46c4-ab7c-4c004cfb902c
  4. MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Difficulty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Difficulty: I have the Microsoft Solitaire Free Collection. I cannot set the difficulty. When I go to options, there is not setting for difficulty. Yes, I have tried to scroll down, but there is nothing for difficulty. Thank you.Phil...
  6. Are there a certain amount of decks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pyramid 3 board easy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there a certain amount of decks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pyramid 3 board easy...: I'm guessing that there are certain amount of easy,hard,medium etc decks in the game. So how are the 3 board decks made? Do the decks stay the same so all the time and deck order in 1 game doesn't change? Or does a computer just pick 3 random easy decks and then combines them...
  7. solitaire deck issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire deck issues: When playing Solitaire I have noticed 1 can get the same deck presented to me with the same outcome. How can this be ? The chances of getting exact same deck twice is trillions to one I have pictures of the same deck being dealt to me 3 times . This scenario could not occur...
  8. What's up with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's up with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: Apparently this has been an issue for a long time. I have been playing this for years and now it's my turn. I have tried it all including the simple basics. Step 1: Run App troubleshooter. Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter. Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall...
  9. Volume settings in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume settings in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: Hi, I'm wondering if there is any way to adjust the volume in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection independently for different sounds? If I raise the volume enough to hear the sounds of the cards being dealt and moved the fanfare when I complete a stack is annoyingly loud,...
  10. Solitaire collection - set what kind of deck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solitaire collection - set what kind of deck: How do I set what kind of deck? I stupidly reset the settings and now can't where to select the game parame https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection-set-what-kind-of-deck/ef149213-73dd-405a-ae88-147626f33ee5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire level names

2. microsoft solitaire collection levels names

3. change difficulty on microsoft solitaire

4. microsoft solitare using 1 deck,
  5. microsoft solitaire collection change difficulty,
  6. solitaire difficulty selection,
  7. microsoft solitaire levels listed,
  8. microsoft solitaire collection random,
  9. CHANGE SOLITARIRE TO EASY,
  10. solitaire difficulty,
  11. Change spider solitaire difficulty,