Windows 10: In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for...

Discus and support In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]here i cant select or click on the free button not only for whatsapp desktop , this problem occurs for some apps please help me to fix it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TharunChowdary, May 1, 2019.

1. In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for...

In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for... 0b88042d-cceb-4773-a30a-40e9f7637550?upload=true.png here i cant select or click on the free button

not only for whatsapp desktop , this problem occurs for some apps

please help me to fix it

:)

TharunChowdary, May 1, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 1, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, May 1, 2019
  4. Wile E Win User

In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for...

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for... example.jpg

Wile E, May 1, 2019
Thema:

In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for...

1. In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for... - Similar Threads - microsoft store install

2. Cannot install DLC in microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install DLC in microsoft store.: Hello, First of all I bought and can play State of Decay 2 without any problems. I enjoy it that much I want to buy the DLC's and when I bought the dlc 'State of Decay 2: Independence Pack' it gives me this message [ATTACH] When I look into my library it gives me this...
  3. Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories: Install button on Microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories, i am able to download and install other apps but not this one. I have tried all the other solutions in the forums (like resetting and updating) none seem to fix my problem. I have a feeling its a simple...
  4. Unable to click "free" button download in store...

Unable to click "free" button download in store...: Hello, Noticed this issue on my laptop recently. I chose to reset my laptop to factory settings as it wasn't running the way I wanted to so I did a factory reset. Since the reset and updates installed I noticed that when I attempt to choose an app to download (apps I...
  5. Cannot connect Microsoft Store

Cannot connect Microsoft Store: The Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest" when I try to access. Please advise me how to solve this? Thanks....
  6. I cannot see a install button on windows store to install applications.

I cannot see a install button on windows store to install applications.: this is same for all apps. as i cannot see the install button i am unable to download apps from the store. kindly see to it and do the needful as soon as possible....
  7. Make selection highlight darker/clearer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make selection highlight darker/clearer: I'm pretty sure that file selections in Windows 7 were quite clear but in Windows 10 they're extremely faint and difficult to make out. The screenshot below shows that some files are selected; file 0008 is clearly selected but the files that follow are also selected but you...
  8. Selected Card not highlighting in MS Solitaire Pyramid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selected Card not highlighting in MS Solitaire Pyramid: When a card is selected (clicked on) it used to "highlight" around the card. Since the 1511 Windows 10 update this only happens infrequently. 99% of the time it does not highlight. I've checked all available options in the games, reset to defaults, etc. but nothing fixes it....
  9. No Install button on Windows Store

No Install button on Windows Store: Hi all, So I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and I can't seem to install any apps from the store, there is no Install button? I click on an app(facebook for example), the facebook app page loads but no Install button appears. Also the blue loading dots just keep spinning....
  10. No install button in Windows 10 store

No install button in Windows 10 store: I've installed windows 10 a few days ago but when I go to the store app. there is no install button showing. I've tried the wsreset.exe as some people have suggested on other sites but nothing has changed. Has anybody else come across this problem and hopefully solved it? 11334