Windows 10: In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for...

Discus and support In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]here i cant select or click on the free button not only for whatsapp desktop , this problem occurs for some apps please help me to fix it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TharunChowdary, May 1, 2019.

1. In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for...

In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for... 0b88042d-cceb-4773-a30a-40e9f7637550?upload=true.png here i cant select or click on the free button

not only for whatsapp desktop , this problem occurs for some apps

please help me to fix it

:)

TharunChowdary, May 1, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 1, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, May 1, 2019
  4. Wile E Win User

In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for...

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for... example.jpg

Wile E, May 1, 2019
Thema:

In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for...

1. In microsoft store the install/free button is not highlighted or cannot be selected for... - Similar Threads - microsoft store install

2. Microsoft store install button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store install button not working: Please help! I reinstalled windows 9 times today! I hate microsoft because of that! My microsoft apps on windows 10 and 11 are broken! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-button-not-working/4b148f0e-3977-4224-9cfd-03c167548816
  3. Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing: I have recently reinstalled windows on my PC and this glitch appeared. I need to use some Microsoft store apps and this won't let me, please note that I cannot update windows anymore bc it will cause my display adapter to fail, which might be the cause of this issue. Is there...
  4. Microsoft Store Install Button not Working

Microsoft Store Install Button not Working: Hi, I'm trying to install the game Deep Rock Galactic on my PC after joining Game Pass. However whenever I click the install button to install the game, nothing happens, it just sits on the page with no action. I've also tried testing with downloading other games, and they...
  5. Microsoft Store Install button not working

Microsoft Store Install button not working: Alright so when I want to try downloading an app from the microsoft store the install button does not work. When I click on it the button does not work. I have tried restarting my pc multiple times now but the button still does not work. If you can help me that will be very...
  6. Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck

Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck: Hi, I've been experiencing some problems with the Microsoft store I purchase any app and it stays fine, but when I click the install button, I nothing happens and the whole store gets stuck. Not even one button is active, they don't even highlight up, just show a boundary...
  7. install button on microsoft store not working

install button on microsoft store not working: After i selected where i wanted my game to be installed forza horizon 4 when i click on install nothing happens.I updated windows, deleted the cache i tried everything but it still doesnt work.Is it a problem with the store or with me?...
  8. Microsoft Store Install Button Not Responding.

Microsoft Store Install Button Not Responding.: So, i went to go play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition one day, and the app launched, but just stayed on a White screen. So i uninstalled minecraft and went to go install it again. Well, when i go to install it, sometimes left clicking on Minecraft doesnt work. I have to use the...
  9. Microsoft Store Install Button Not Responding

Microsoft Store Install Button Not Responding: I'm trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection with my Game Pass, but when I click on the Install button nothing happens. I tried other games and it works normally, I'm not sure what's going on. I followed all the suggestion from the post bellow and it's still not...
  10. Cannot click install button on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot click install button on Microsoft Store: So not too long ago I bought the $1 pc pass for the xbox thing for pc games. I wanted to download The Outer Worlds but I can't click on the install button at all. And by at all, I mean that when I hover my mouse over the button it shows the error symbol like "not available."...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free trial button in microsoft store not working

2. install is not highlighted in microsoft store

3. install button not installing microsoft store