Windows 10: In Microsoft Whiteboard online, where is the white/gray pen when using black background?

Discus and support In Microsoft Whiteboard online, where is the white/gray pen when using black background? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am using the Whiteboard app, and made it with black background and white pen. But my co-worker was trying to use the web version, and it did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roman Smolkin, Dec 27, 2019.

1. In Microsoft Whiteboard online, where is the white/gray pen when using black background?

Hi, I am using the Whiteboard app, and made it with black background and white pen. But my co-worker was trying to use the web version, and it did not give him a white pen to write with? Makes no sense, why only 4 pens in web version?

Moved from: Office / More Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other

:)

Roman Smolkin, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811105 for iOS - December 5

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811105 for iOS - December 5

Brink, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

In Microsoft Whiteboard online, where is the white/gray pen when using black background?

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Brink, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

In Microsoft Whiteboard online, where is the white/gray pen when using black background?

1. In Microsoft Whiteboard online, where is the white/gray pen when using black background? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Whiteboard online

2. Pen issue on Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen issue on Microsoft Whiteboard: Hello,I am having trouble with the pen functions on the Microsoft Whiteboard. For example: If I click the first pen black on the tool bar and try to write, my pen color will randomly switch to the color of the second pen on the tool bar even though the tool bar shows that the...
  3. Pen issue on Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen issue on Microsoft Whiteboard: Hello,I am having trouble with the pen functions on the Microsoft Whiteboard. For example: If I click the first pen black on the tool bar and try to write, my pen color will randomly switch to the color of the second pen on the tool bar even though the tool bar shows that the...
  4. Issues with Microsoft Whiteboard and pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Microsoft Whiteboard and pen: In Whiteboard using an HP x360 g10 there are some serious issues with the pen. In all other programs the pen works just fine. What causes this?Videoexample...
  5. Issues with Microsoft Whiteboard and pen

Issues with Microsoft Whiteboard and pen: In Whiteboard using an HP x360 g10 there are some serious issues with the pen. In all other programs the pen works just fine. What causes this?Videoexample...
  6. Screen Blacked Out Completely When Using Pen in Microsoft Word

Screen Blacked Out Completely When Using Pen in Microsoft Word: Hello, I've discovered this issue recently when trying to fill out forms on Microsoft Word with my laptops touch screen & pen.In the middle of writing the screen would suddenly go black, and I could not get it back up again. Tried CTRL+ALT+DEL in hopes that maybe it was just...
  7. How to use stylus/pen as cursor/mouse on microsoft whiteboard?

How to use stylus/pen as cursor/mouse on microsoft whiteboard?: When I connect my stylus & drawing pad and load microsoft whiteboard it detects the stylus as a pen, whilst i want it to act as the cursor. I've tried changing the settings and clicking "act as cursor on some applications" but it has not changed anything!...
  8. Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white: Hi, The background on my excel files & word documents are black. How do I change it back to white background. I also noticed my search bar for google is also black, instead of the usual white. Thanks....
  9. black background and white text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    black background and white text: brand new HP laptop trying to print on a Brother printer that works from my PC. why is it printing a black background and white text from whatever application I print from?...
  10. Gray background of application changes to black.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray background of application changes to black.: Hello all, I need some help. My window background changes to black. I try to change it back but I cannot. Please see screenshots below for illustration. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Any idea to change background back to gray as usual? Thanks in advance...