Windows 10: In Microsoft Windows 10: Taking a screenshot of only what is visible on the screen and...

Discus and support In Microsoft Windows 10: Taking a screenshot of only what is visible on the screen and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do you take a picture of only what is visible on the screen and save it for future use? How do you send it to your target recipient? ie via email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NicholasRoman2, Jun 20, 2019.

1. In Microsoft Windows 10: Taking a screenshot of only what is visible on the screen and...

How do you take a picture of only what is visible on the screen and save it for future use? How do you send it to your target recipient? ie via email or by other means?

:)

NicholasRoman2, Jun 20, 2019

2. How to take a screenshot on Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you want to take a screen shot and save it as picture, I suggest you to check with the below steps.

To take a screen shot and save it as a picture

• Click the window you want to capture. Press Alt+Print Screen by holding down the Alt key and then pressing the Print Screen key. The Print Screen key is near the upper-right corner of your keyboard. (Depending
      on the type of keyboard you have, the exact key names on your keyboard may vary slightly.)

Note: You can take a screen shot of your entire desktop rather than just a single window by pressing the Print Screen key without holding down the Alt key.

• Click Start, click Accessories, and then click Paint.

• In the Paint window, click Edit, and then click Paste.

• When the image appears in the Paint window, click File, and then click Save As.

• In the Save As dialog box, in the File name box, type a name for the screen shot, and then click Save.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it help:

You can also use the on screen keyboard to check if that helps. You may follow the article below for the same.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/type-with-the-on-screen-keyboard

(Applies to Windows 10 also)

Please do reply and let us know the troubleshooting results. If the issue persists, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Jun 20, 2019
  4. In Microsoft Windows 10: Taking a screenshot of only what is visible on the screen and...

How to take a screenshot on a Windows tablet without a Windows logo button?

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to take screenshot of the computer screen.

Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-tool-to-capture-screenshots#1TC=windows-8

Please get back to us with an update on issue with taking screenshot of Windows screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

In Microsoft Windows 10: Taking a screenshot of only what is visible on the screen and...

1. In Microsoft Windows 10: Taking a screenshot of only what is visible on the screen and... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Taking screenshot

2. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  3. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  4. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taking a screenshot

Taking a screenshot: Hello Earlier I was able to take screenshot by pressing .... Shift + Windows + S key But after resetting my PC I am not able to take the screenshot the above mentioned way Please help...
  6. Taking screenshot

Taking screenshot: Guys help me take a screenshot. I have a type of keyboard where there are no keys for taking screenshots. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshot/c61117fd-5b72-4a03-812a-d5b545f526b3
  7. taking screenshots

taking screenshots: Please, give instructions on how to take screenshots of my computer screen. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshots/92850574-a600-40fb-80ed-4c00d54501a1
  8. Taking screenshots

Taking screenshots: Using Lightshot for taking screenshots. Please how could I set hotkeys for this app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshots/dbe20516-8404-409f-ba95-0dc31418770d
  9. What is this and with what does it take screenshots?

What is this and with what does it take screenshots?: https://snag.gy/K9i6W0.jpg In the context menu is Screenshot. I really like it, it's able to capture a frame of an app. I want to know more about it. Does it use another app? Is there a shortcut for using this? Is frames the correct term for what it outlines in an app?...
  10. Take Screenshot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10: How to: Take Screenshot in Windows 10 How to Take a Screenshot in Windows 10 Sometimes it's simpler to show someone what's on your screen than it is to explain it. Windows lets you take a picture of the screen so you can save, print, or share what you see. This is...