Windows 10: In MS 365 Word, Windows 11, how do I set the contrast of the MS Rulers.

Discus and support In MS 365 Word, Windows 11, how do I set the contrast of the MS Rulers. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently received a new Dell laptop with Windows 11 on it.I am experiencing usability issues when it come to windows context menus and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ScottMorrison1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. In MS 365 Word, Windows 11, how do I set the contrast of the MS Rulers.

I have recently received a new Dell laptop with Windows 11 on it.I am experiencing usability issues when it come to windows context menus and application, like MS Word, regarding rendering contrast.MS Word 365In MS Word 365 latest build using Win 10 I have no problem seeing the header and footer sections in the vertical ruler. In MS Word 365 latest build using Win 11 I can see margins in the horizontal ruler not distinctly but I can't clearly see the header and footer sections in the vertical ruler. I have to guess.This is really affecting my productivity in Word.Another example of the c

:)

ScottMorrison1, Jun 9, 2023

2. MS-Word layout is extendable, and the ruler gets extended depending on the width. How do I change this setting?

My MS-Word layout is extendable, and the ruler gets extended depending on the width of the window that I select. How do I change this setting?

Tony Barakat (Nokia), Jun 9, 2023
  3. a111087 Win User
    (MS Word) auto window restoring

Ok, When I have a word file open, i minimize that word window to open another word file. but what does word do?! it opens new word window as well as restores other minimized word window!!! *Bang Head :banghead:
    this is just killing me! I checked all option and googled all i could

the guy in the link below has the same problem:
    http://help.lockergnome.com/office/Stop-windows-restoring--ftopict933364.html

I have XP and MS Office 2007

a111087, Jun 9, 2023
  4. VenessaO Win User

In MS 365 Word, Windows 11, how do I set the contrast of the MS Rulers.

Office 365 Open document in Word not working in Internet Explorer 11

When I open a MS Word Document in Office 365 (SharePoint Online), it opens it opens up in Word online as usual. When I click on "Open in MS Word" absolutely nothing happens. I fixed this in the Firefox browser by activating the MS Office 2013 add-on, but
    can't find a solution for Internet Explorer 11. I tried changing the security settings for trusted sites in IE, but that didn't work. (Same results from computers with Windows 7 and 10). Any suggestions will be appreciated!

VenessaO, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

In MS 365 Word, Windows 11, how do I set the contrast of the MS Rulers.

1. In MS 365 Word, Windows 11, how do I set the contrast of the MS Rulers. - Similar Threads - 365 Word set

2. How Do I Delete A Column On MS Word 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Delete A Column On MS Word 365: Below is a screenshot of one of my saved Word docs. On the right side you will see my name and the date the left side was formatted.So how do I delete the column on the right side of this Word Doc?Thanks, Mark...
  3. How Do I Delete A Column On MS Word 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Delete A Column On MS Word 365: Below is a screenshot of one of my saved Word docs. On the right side you will see my name and the date the left side was formatted.So how do I delete the column on the right side of this Word Doc?Thanks, Mark...
  4. In MS 365 Word, Windows 11, how do I set the contrast of the MS Rulers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In MS 365 Word, Windows 11, how do I set the contrast of the MS Rulers.: I have recently received a new Dell laptop with Windows 11 on it.I am experiencing usability issues when it come to windows context menus and application, like MS Word, regarding rendering contrast.MS Word 365In MS Word 365 latest build using Win 10 I have no problem seeing...
  5. MS-Word layout is extendable, and the ruler gets extended depending on the width. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS-Word layout is extendable, and the ruler gets extended depending on the width. How do I...: My MS-Word layout is extendable, and the ruler gets extended depending on the width of the window that I select. How do I change this setting?...
  6. MS-Word layout is extendable, and the ruler gets extended depending on the width. How do I...

MS-Word layout is extendable, and the ruler gets extended depending on the width. How do I...: My MS-Word layout is extendable, and the ruler gets extended depending on the width of the window that I select. How do I change this setting?...
  7. Can't open Word Documents with MS 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Word Documents with MS 365: As of earlier this week, our MS 365 will now not let me open Word documents. When I double click on the document title and "Use Word to open" the blue wheel spins than disappears with no document appearing. Files aren't corrupted, as I can open with Office Suite free for now....
  8. Can't open Word Documents with MS 365

Can't open Word Documents with MS 365: As of earlier this week, our MS 365 will now not let me open Word documents. When I double click on the document title and "Use Word to open" the blue wheel spins than disappears with no document appearing. Files aren't corrupted, as I can open with Office Suite free for now....
  9. MS 365

MS 365: i bought MS365 but lost my desktop icons, red circle access is too cumbersome. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-365/be3d228f-d3bd-468f-835c-e64c428e5250
  10. MS Paint and MS WORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint and MS WORD: Word has had issues pertaining to Paint, saying the program was non-existent, whenever I cut, copy, and paste to Word, it gives me an error message saying that Word has a problem....