Windows 10: In MSN site when I click on a website in History instant of going straight to it, it's open...

Discus and support In MSN site when I click on a website in History instant of going straight to it, it's open... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In the MSN site when I revisited a website in History instant of going straight to it. It opens as a new window. Can this be fixed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chuck Vandyke, Jan 16, 2023.

1. In MSN site when I click on a website in History instant of going straight to it, it's open...

In the MSN site when I revisited a website in History instant of going straight to it. It opens as a new window. Can this be fixed?

:)

Chuck Vandyke, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Mathragh Win User

MSN Messenger spywares

At the privacy tab in MSN options, there is an option called:
    'Open Messenger when I open a link to a website that tries to interact with Messenger'

You can disable that, and all your troubles will be history*Smile In MSN site when I click on a website in History instant of going straight to it, it's open... :)

Mathragh, Jan 16, 2023
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Windows Explorer opens MSN website

In MSN site when I click on a website in History instant of going straight to it, it's open... 38862d1485957315t-windows-explorer-opens-msn-website-image-001.png

Go into "Internet options" by clicking the gear icon, and where it's red in the window-shot, paste or type the homepage(s) want (you can set it to open as many tab/ sites you wish to have).

Cliff S, Jan 16, 2023
  4. In MSN site when I click on a website in History instant of going straight to it, it's open...

Nokia 6133 Msn Instant Messenger Problems

I have a Nokia 6133 and it comes with Instant Messenger. I use MSN Messenger. when I try to login in on MSN Messenger it connects and loads everything then the done screen comes up and just freezes there. other people can see that im online but i cannot
    see my contacts or anything. just that one screen that hangs on the done screen. I also get notifications of a new instant message but I cannot see them because it always hangs on the "Done" screen.

any reaons why?

ANY i repeat ANY suggestions would help

thank you,

Casey

casey_schneider, Jan 16, 2023
Thema:

In MSN site when I click on a website in History instant of going straight to it, it's open...

1. In MSN site when I click on a website in History instant of going straight to it, it's open... - Similar Threads - MSN site click

2. Auto opening of MSN website every now and then.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto opening of MSN website every now and then.: Hi every now and then with no user interaction my default web browser Chrome opens to the msn home page my home page is googlethis also happens irrespective of the default browser. It is completely random and comes up over whatever I'm currently doing on my computer stopping...
  3. Auto opening of MSN website every now and then.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto opening of MSN website every now and then.: Hi every now and then with no user interaction my default web browser Chrome opens to the msn home page my home page is googlethis also happens irrespective of the default browser. It is completely random and comes up over whatever I'm currently doing on my computer stopping...
  4. Auto opening of MSN website every now and then.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. In MSN site when I click on a website in History instant of going straight to it, it's open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In MSN site when I click on a website in History instant of going straight to it, it's open...: In the MSN site when I revisited a website in History instant of going straight to it. It opens as a new window. Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-msn-site-when-i-click-on-a-website-in-history/6c18ddac-811f-4119-8b4e-9f0e255a9a45
  6. In MSN site when I click on a website in History instant of going straight to it, it's open...

in Windows 10 Customization
    In MSN site when I click on a website in History instant of going straight to it, it's open...: In the MSN site when I revisited a website in History instant of going straight to it. It opens as a new window. Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-msn-site-when-i-click-on-a-website-in-history/6c18ddac-811f-4119-8b4e-9f0e255a9a45
  7. No images on MSN site.

in Browsers and Email
    No images on MSN site.: No other sites showing this problem. Using Firefox and Ghostery. Any one else? 138602
  8. my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites.: my computer crashes when I play games or go to msn sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-crashes-when-i-play-games-or-go-to/00a7bda3-bcd9-4fcd-957a-228b235bd01a
  9. MSN opens when not online

in Browsers and Email
    MSN opens when not online: I often fire up my laptop where there is no wireless. If I then open Chrome my default home page does not open but instead MSN home page opens. How do I prevent this? 88105
  10. Windows Explorer opens MSN website

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Explorer opens MSN website: I think after one of the accumulative updates Windows Explorer started to open MSN in my default browser. This is very annoying. I've tested my theory by restarting Windows Explorer from the task manager. Of course restarting the computer. Disable Automatic startup of...