Windows 10: in my bluetooth headphones when i use microphone i cannot hear anything but when i turn it...

Discus and support in my bluetooth headphones when i use microphone i cannot hear anything but when i turn it... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use airdots from redmi with my laptop acer nitro 5 when i use the microphone i can't hear anything like it turn it off .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MohamedAladwe, Aug 12, 2019.

1. in my bluetooth headphones when i use microphone i cannot hear anything but when i turn it...

I use airdots from redmi with my laptop acer nitro 5 when i use the microphone i can't hear anything like it turn it off .

:)

MohamedAladwe, Aug 12, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Hearing headphone microphone through headphone speakers

I have got some Sennheiser 4.40BT headphones. When I connect them to my laptop (Windows 10) through bluetooth, then enable the microphone, all sound that goes through the microphone gets relayed through the headphone speakers. It makes everything sound very echoey and I can hear the smallest of sounds really loudly (it's like I've got a super power). If I connect the headphones to my laptop through a cable I don't get this issue.

How can I stop the sound going through the microphone being relayed to the speakers?

Kevin Brydon, Aug 12, 2019
  4. JoeShades Win User

in my bluetooth headphones when i use microphone i cannot hear anything but when i turn it...

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

in my bluetooth headphones when i use microphone i cannot hear anything but when i turn it...

1. in my bluetooth headphones when i use microphone i cannot hear anything but when i turn it... - Similar Threads - bluetooth headphones microphone

2. I hear a popping noise whenever I use the microphone on my Bluetooth headphones on only one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear a popping noise whenever I use the microphone on my Bluetooth headphones on only one...: Hi there,So I recently purchased a Sony WH-1000XM5 and for some reason whenever I connect it to my ASUS ROG Strix G513QE I have issues with the microphone. I hear a popping noise whenever I talk but the issue is not with the headphones. I initially thought it was an issue...
  3. I hear a popping noise whenever I use the microphone on my Bluetooth headphones on only one...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hear a popping noise whenever I use the microphone on my Bluetooth headphones on only one...: Hi there,So I recently purchased a Sony WH-1000XM5 and for some reason whenever I connect it to my ASUS ROG Strix G513QE I have issues with the microphone. I hear a popping noise whenever I talk but the issue is not with the headphones. I initially thought it was an issue...
  4. Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an...: this device is currently in use changing any properties during use may cause audio application issues microphone not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-when-i-connect-my-bluetooth-headphones-i/b5b9f1c1-0857-48fd-999c-73efbadf6aa9
  5. Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an...

Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an...: this device is currently in use changing any properties during use may cause audio application issues microphone not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-when-i-connect-my-bluetooth-headphones-i/b5b9f1c1-0857-48fd-999c-73efbadf6aa9
  6. When I plug my microphone, I can no longer hear anything.

When I plug my microphone, I can no longer hear anything.: I've just bought this microphone. I installed it and plugged it in but realised that when I plug it in, I can't hear anything. I'm pretty sure that the microphone works, it's enabled and running in the recording section, the speakers seem to work aswell, but I just can't hear...
  7. When I plug my microphone, I can no longer hear anything.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I plug my microphone, I can no longer hear anything.: I've just bought this microphone. I installed it and plugged it in but realised that when I plug it in, I can't hear anything. I'm pretty sure that the microphone works, it's enabled and running in the recording section, the speakers seem to work aswell, but I just can't hear...
  8. When I plug my microphone, I can no longer hear anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone: Even when I don’t have any applications open I can still hear myself, can someone please help submitted by /u/blizzila [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5acur/i_can_hear_myself_constantly_when_using_a/
  10. Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything: I have an Asus K501U on Windows 10 and usually I can pair my Apple AirPods with my laptop and listen to music. However today after I connected it (with the bloop sound) I couldn't hear any of my music. I troubleshooted and it said that it couldn't find any problems. According...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when my bluetooth headset microphone is on i cannot hear anything