Windows 10: In my data usage panel only daata usage is showing nothin else

Discus and support In my data usage panel only daata usage is showing nothin else in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Getting thisExpecting this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RitikKumar7, May 29, 2021.

1. In my data usage panel only daata usage is showing nothin else

Getting thisExpecting this

:)

RitikKumar7, May 29, 2021

2. Daata Usage

My data usage always shows me that I have used zero MegaBytes either for WI-FI or Ethernet.

I want to know my usage of internet

John Gameel, May 29, 2021
  3. Data Usage In Hotspot

Click Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Data usage

Click in the list box for 'Show settings for'

Choose the connection

Click View usage per app

That should show you data usage for a particular mobile hotspot connection.

Andre for Directly, May 29, 2021
  4. JONES8501 Win User

In my data usage panel only daata usage is showing nothin else

DATA USAGE

I am checking my Wi-Fi Data Usage, and it currently shows 916 MB Usage from the Last Day. And when I click on "View Usage per App", the Data Usage amount totals nowhere near 916 MB. (i.e. Chrome shows 178 MB Data usage and Microsoft Edge shows 28 MB
    Data Usage). Why the large discrepancy in Data Usage, and how do I limit my Data Usage per APP, and how do I control which APPS have access to my Data Usage?

JONES8501, May 29, 2021
Thema:

In my data usage panel only daata usage is showing nothin else

1. In my data usage panel only daata usage is showing nothin else - Similar Threads - data usage panel

2. Data Usage not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Usage not showing up: As seen in the picture, my data usage has not been showing up for the last 19 days. Please tell me ways to fix this as I am on a limited data plan and would really love to be able to see how much data I've used so I can manage my usage...
  3. Data Usage not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Usage not showing up: As seen in the picture, my data usage has not been showing up for the last 19 days. Please tell me ways to fix this as I am on a limited data plan and would really love to be able to see how much data I've used so I can manage my usage...
  4. Data Usage not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Data Usage

Data Usage: Hi. Just want a info for this System's Data Usage. Is this really normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage/312cb68c-c89d-4270-82f3-5e4d0cdc668c
  6. Data Usage not correctly showing

Data Usage not correctly showing: I've been monitoring my data usage for 4 days now. I've reset daily several times throughout a single day as well. I used 79Gb yesterday alone, for reference to the amount of data being seen. The List of Apps, however, showed that I had used 56Gb on PlaystationNow, 8Gb on...
  7. Data Usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Data Usage: Where I live there is a data cap and I was charged over 100$ for overage... Microsoft Corp is 79%of the data usage.... Being on metered obviously is just for show and no you cant disable those updates which are huge and using your data to do it nevermind using your data to...
  8. Data usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data usage: How avoid data use to system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage/3967634c-05fb-4546-af94-d29c8bcfdb88
  9. my data usage overview is not showing

my data usage overview is not showing: i can't seem to see how much data I have been using https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-data-usage-overview-is-not-showing/9ad6d14a-d65b-462b-b22c-6e4113e347f8
  10. Data Usage

Data Usage: Was hoping of some help. When I go into my network settings and click data usage, it tells me 232 GB of ethernet, but when I open up the usage details, the app usage only totals 40 GB when added up. Can anyone explain why there would be such a huge discrepancy? Just for...