Windows 10: in my desk top windows 10 flashing pop window all the time

Discus and support in my desk top windows 10 flashing pop window all the time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; in my desk top windows 10 flashing pop window all the time' How do i get rid of that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by T L P, Jun 21, 2019.

1. T L P Win User

in my desk top windows 10 flashing pop window all the time

in my desk top windows 10 flashing pop window all the time'

How do i get rid of that?

:)

T L P, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. in my desk top windows 10 flashing pop window all the time - Similar Threads - desk top flashing

2. desk top icons windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    desk top icons windows 10: I have some folder icons on my desk top that do not respond to my cursor. I can neither open, move or delete them The files in the relevant folders seem to have disappeared as well....
  3. Restror all files and shortcuts to desk top windows 10

Restror all files and shortcuts to desk top windows 10: Last night i was trying to turn on night light and dimmer. Now all of my shortcuts and desktop icons have disappeared! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restror-all-files-and-shortcuts-to-desk-top/d3ffbdc4-72e1-4e4f-a5c8-93e33039aaaf
  4. desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desk top: My old desk top with the icon and info is disapperaed ps help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/c2f6e620-5b0b-4993-a40c-b9aea2f71dda
  5. desk top

desk top: while trying to copy pictures to put on a flash drive i have somehow put them on my desktop, how do i remove them and not delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/1281a9bf-36ba-4ad2-8803-513bf653ef54
  6. Windows 10 Installed on a desk top

Windows 10 Installed on a desk top: I have windows 10 installed on my desk top computer it appears that I have the version intended for tablets & mobile phones I understand that on a desktop version it should display as a classic display I have found how to turn of the tablet mode when using a tablet in...
  7. My Desk top dissappeared on Windows 10

My Desk top dissappeared on Windows 10: A few weeks ago my Desktop disappeared. I was just listening to music on Widows Media player. I can still use my computer, it just shows the start menu all the time, except when I open up an app. I noticed that the task bar now had a back button when this happened. My...
  8. Desk top

Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...
  9. desk top in "Windows 10".

desk top in "Windows 10".: "Windows 10",I Go to the desktop, right click anywhere, hover my mouse over new ,then screen locks up until I right click then screen turns white and desktop returns to normal....
  10. windows 10 desk top

windows 10 desk top: Deleted photo from Windows 10 desk top but all desk top files and most icons disappeared as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desk-top/90259388-10e0-4cee-85a2-0e48050931b5