Windows 10: In my laptop I am not getting option of entering password from yesterday

Discus and support In my laptop I am not getting option of entering password from yesterday in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am not getting option entering password in welcome screen My windows10 license was expired few days before Please suggest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by deepakmahto, Oct 30, 2018.

1. In my laptop I am not getting option of entering password from yesterday

I am not getting option entering password in welcome screen

My windows10 license was expired few days before

Please suggest

:)

deepakmahto, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Entering Password to login to computer after turning it on. Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

• Open settings

• Click on Users and account

• Open Sign-in options and tap the
      Change button under Password.

• Enter the current password and click Next.

• There you can remove the pin password

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Keys getting automatically getting entered in password field when switch on my Laptop with Windows10

Hi All,

Keys are automatically getting entered in the password Box when i try to switch on my laptop and i cannot access the laptop or enter my password because it continuously entering the keys and never stops.

I thought it was a Keyboard issue and detached the keyboard, to my surprise without keyboard the system is still entering these Keys.

Please help me with some suggestions to get over this issue. I am not able login to my system.

Laptop model - HP Envy DV6

OS - Windows 10

Regards

Eswar

JyotheswarP, Oct 30, 2018
  4. MCK
    mck Win User

In my laptop I am not getting option of entering password from yesterday

How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

I found a solution to my problem. What I did was:
    1. Open Network & Sharing Center on the laptop.
    2. Click "Change advanced sharing settings"
    3. Expand the "All Networks" item.
    4. Change "Password protected sharing" from On to Off.

Now when I click my laptop name in File Explorer > Networks, it just shows my shared folder without asking for a network credentials password. This is how it used to work before.

Hope this helps others,

Thema:

In my laptop I am not getting option of entering password from yesterday

1. In my laptop I am not getting option of entering password from yesterday - Similar Threads - laptop getting option

2. I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop: I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop. I tried mirror casting my phone screen to my laptop but on the phone I am asked of the laptop Wifi password which my laptop is not on password and I do not know where to get the password from. The connect app does...
  3. I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop: I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop. I tried mirror casting my phone screen to my laptop but on the phone I am asked of the laptop Wifi password which my laptop is not on password and I do not know where to get the password from. The connect app does...
  4. how do i get the enter password option to show up again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get the enter password option to show up again?: I was trying to turn on safe boot, but i think i did the wrong thing. When i did ctrl r and then did misconfug then went to the boot tab, i clicked one of the safe boot options, when i was trying to turn on secure boot. I cannot log in now because the enter password option...
  5. how do i get the enter password option to show up again?

how do i get the enter password option to show up again?: I was trying to turn on safe boot, but i think i did the wrong thing. When i did ctrl r and then did misconfug then went to the boot tab, i clicked one of the safe boot options, when i was trying to turn on secure boot. I cannot log in now because the enter password option...
  6. I am locked out of my laptop with no options to get back in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop with no options to get back in.: Windows 11 PIN issues. I had no issues logging onto my personal laptop this morning. It went to sleep while I was on my work laptop. The next time I tried to log on, my PIN number was automatically entered I had no opportunity to do so...and I haven't forgotten it as many...
  7. I am locked out of my laptop with no options to get back in.

I am locked out of my laptop with no options to get back in.: Windows 11 PIN issues. I had no issues logging onto my personal laptop this morning. It went to sleep while I was on my work laptop. The next time I tried to log on, my PIN number was automatically entered I had no opportunity to do so...and I haven't forgotten it as many...
  8. No Option To Enter Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Option To Enter Password: This is a strange one. The login option to enter my password is not present when my PC is started cold,from sleep etc. I am running version E0H2 (OS Build 19042.685) and using Defender for security. I can login with my fingerprint or pin but not my password. Help would be...
  9. I am being asked to enter “power-on password”

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am being asked to enter “power-on password”: Greetings! I am in need of help! I bought a HP All-In-One Desktop from WalMart a year ago and I barely use this computer. I turned it on recently and it is asking me to enter a “power-on password”, mind you, the only password I ever created was the one for my profile. Can...
  10. Sticky keys mean I cannot enter password to get on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky keys mean I cannot enter password to get on my laptop: Sticky keys suddenly came on. I tried googling how to turn them off but google wouldn't recognise the jumble of letters that appeared when I tried to type so tried turning it off and on again but now can't even get onto that laptop as cannot enter my password due to the...