Windows 10: In my laptop there is a popup occur when i shutdown my pc that says "The memory could not...

Discus and support In my laptop there is a popup occur when i shutdown my pc that says "The memory could not... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i shutdown my laptop then there is a popup message occurs that shows the memory could not be read. Please help me with this issue last time i tap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SiddharthGupta2, Nov 18, 2018.

1. In my laptop there is a popup occur when i shutdown my pc that says "The memory could not...

When i shutdown my laptop then there is a popup message occurs that shows the memory could not be read.

Please help me with this issue last time i tap on ok there occus a blue screen error.

In my laptop there is a popup occur when i shutdown my pc that says "The memory could not... [​IMG]

:)

SiddharthGupta2, Nov 18, 2018

2. Shutdown -i says access denied.

Hi Lucian,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in power settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "shutdown -I", how exactly have you shutdown the computer? Have you tried to shutdown the computer by typing command "shutdown -I" in the command prompt?
    • Have you tried to shutdown using power button in the Start Menu?

I suggest you to try to shutdown the computer by following below steps and check if the same issue occurs or not.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Click on Power button and then click on Shut down.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 18, 2018
  4. In my laptop there is a popup occur when i shutdown my pc that says "The memory could not...

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

In my laptop there is a popup occur when i shutdown my pc that says "The memory could not...

1. In my laptop there is a popup occur when i shutdown my pc that says "The memory could not... - Similar Threads - laptop popup occur

2. explorer.exe - The memory could not be read. On shutdown/reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer.exe - The memory could not be read. On shutdown/reboot: I plugged this pc and formatted disk in uefi.13900K stock2x16 GB DDR5 GSKILL 6800Rtx 4090 Gigabyte GamingAorus Elite Z790 AXSSD KINGSTON 2TBSeasonic 1300W PX ATX 3.0 PCIE 5.Today i rebooted pc by shutdown button in start menu and this popped:explorer.exe - application...
  3. explorer.exe - The memory could not be read. On shutdown/reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    explorer.exe - The memory could not be read. On shutdown/reboot: I plugged this pc and formatted disk in uefi.13900K stock2x16 GB DDR5 GSKILL 6800Rtx 4090 Gigabyte GamingAorus Elite Z790 AXSSD KINGSTON 2TBSeasonic 1300W PX ATX 3.0 PCIE 5.Today i rebooted pc by shutdown button in start menu and this popped:explorer.exe - application...
  4. When i shutdown my laptop, it starts automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i shutdown my laptop, it starts automatically.: When i shutdown my laptop, it starts automatically. and it gives the message that the Application could not be started. when i click the yes bottom than it open something else please see the snapshots. dont know what will be the solutions for this, please help me....
  5. When i shutdown my laptop, it starts automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i shutdown my laptop, it starts automatically.: When i shutdown my laptop, it starts automatically. and it gives the message that the Application could not be started. when i click the yes bottom than it open something else please see the snapshots. dont know what will be the solutions for this, please help me....
  6. bluescreen when i shutdown my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluescreen when i shutdown my pc.: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\linji\OneDrive\Desktop\063021-13203-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path...
  7. Powershell popup force laptop shutdown

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Powershell popup force laptop shutdown: My laptop has been in s mode since purchase at christmas and over the last 5 days ive been getting a popup in a blue box asking if i want to run windows powershell.exe. This happens between 8 and 9 every night, i haven't tried to run powershell or any other app. I can't close...
  8. Memory could not be read on shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory could not be read on shutdown: I received this error on shutdown:[ATTACH] I haven't seen anyone else report something specifically like this. After this appeared, the popup disappeared moments later without intervention and the laptop shut down normally. This is the first time this happened since about a...
  9. Popup when start my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Popup when start my PC: Please help me with this 2 issues! Normally when I start my PC or when I am in sleep mode, I can use the mouse to wake up my PC, but now this error requires a keyboard to work. RadeonSoftware.exe - Bad Image C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\igdrcl64.dll is either not designed to run on...
  10. Error Occur When On my Pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Occur When On my Pc.: This error Show on screen.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-occur-when-on-my-pc/e3cee2c1-5a01-4926-9f7e-7b0c504eb389