Windows 10: in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i...

Discus and support in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-laptop-there-is-no-showing-the-search/6a886431-8cae-4343-b2fa-d9c79d5ccd21 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karthik krishnan e, Apr 22, 2024.

1. in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i...

can anyone help me

:)

Karthik krishnan e, Apr 22, 2024
  2. Alex_820 Win User

How do I fix Windows Search Highlights? They do not show

There are no options to customize search in taskbar settings.

Things I have tried:

1. Installed all Windows Updates
    2. Restarted Search Service
    3. Search highlights shows enabled in settings but is grayed out
    4. enabling highlights in local group policy editor
    5. created new user profile
    6. sfc scannow

Alex_820, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Can't enable Search Highlights and Search bar not showing web results

Hi i cannot enable Search highlights it says that due to some settings are managed by organization i cannot apply the search highlights

I can personalize all of windows except for this

One more thing. Web results not showing in the search instead it shows me the files and programs in windows (works like a basic search from older versions of windows)

OS Windows 11 Moment 2 Update
    in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i... [​IMG]

in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i... [​IMG]

Upsid3downcake, Apr 22, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i...

Search highlights coming soon to Windows 10

Read more: Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 22572.1 (ni_release) - March 9 | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i...

1. in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i... - Similar Threads - laptop showing search

2. in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i...: can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-laptop-there-is-no-showing-the-search/6a886431-8cae-4343-b2fa-d9c79d5ccd21
  3. Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search: So, this is another issue that has happened me after I reseted my laptop. Now search highlights aint showing, its enable on both group policy and registry but it isn't appearing. I went to the secret administrator account and it appears there. Idk how to fix this issue. Im...
  4. Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search: So, this is another issue that has happened me after I reseted my laptop. Now search highlights aint showing, its enable on both group policy and registry but it isn't appearing. I went to the secret administrator account and it appears there. Idk how to fix this issue. Im...
  5. Show search highlights not working. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show search highlights not working. What do I do?: I have a Window 10 and my show search highlights is enabled but the icon does not show nor does it show anything when I click on the search bar. How do I fix this? I have tried disabling show search highlights wait a while then turn it back on but nothing happens....
  6. Show search highlights not working. What do I do?

Show search highlights not working. What do I do?: I have a Window 10 and my show search highlights is enabled but the icon does not show nor does it show anything when I click on the search bar. How do I fix this? I have tried disabling show search highlights wait a while then turn it back on but nothing happens....
  7. Show search highlights not working. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can't enable Search Highlights and Search bar not showing web results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Search Highlights and Search bar not showing web results: Hi i cannot enable Search highlights it says that due to some settings are managed by organization i cannot apply the search highlights I can personalize all of windows except for thisOne more thing. Web results not showing in the search instead it shows me the files and...
  9. Can't enable Search Highlights and Search bar not showing web results

Can't enable Search Highlights and Search bar not showing web results: Hi i cannot enable Search highlights it says that due to some settings are managed by organization i cannot apply the search highlights I can personalize all of windows except for thisOne more thing. Web results not showing in the search instead it shows me the files and...
  10. I Havent Received Search Highlights?

I Havent Received Search Highlights?: Hi all,I would really like the search highlights feature, and I have asked all my friends to screenshot what their search bar looks like, and literally every single one of them have the feature.I have also right clicked the search bar, and looked for the Show Search...