Windows 10: in my pcinwin10 showing a wifi connection 2 timeslike tenda00 and tenda002 and connecting...

Discus and support in my pcinwin10 showing a wifi connection 2 timeslike tenda00 and tenda002 and connecting... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; please help me showing is showing about 2 days and i already have reset network but it's not solved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by harsh####, Sep 18, 2021.

1. harsh#### Win User

in my pcinwin10 showing a wifi connection 2 timeslike tenda00 and tenda002 and connecting...

please help me showing is showing about 2 days and i already have reset network but it's not solved

:)

harsh####, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Windows 10 - WIFI 2 - Cant connect

Hi
    Myamara,

It is possible that your drivers are outdated or the connection itself has the issue. We suggest that you perform
    these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh int ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your WiFi connection.

Method 2: Disable auto turn-off of WiFi device.

Go to
    Network and Sharing Center. At the
    right pane, click
    Change adapter settings.
    Right-click
    on your
    connection name(WiFi name)
    and go to
    Properties.Click
    the
    "Configure..."
    button and go to
    Power Management
    tab.Uncheck/disable
    the
    radio button
    for
    "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power". And then,
    Restart the PC(Important).

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh int tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh int tcp
        set global autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh int tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 18, 2021
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Sep 18, 2021
  4. in my pcinwin10 showing a wifi connection 2 timeslike tenda00 and tenda002 and connecting...

USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

Hello

I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi.

1. I am using Windows 10
    2. The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps
    3. I have also one USB mini wifi adapter attached to my other USB through which I am currently using internet

in my pcinwin10 showing a wifi connection 2 timeslike tenda00 and tenda002 and connecting... [​IMG]

From the above screenshot, the Wi-Fi 2 is which I am trying to connect. When I right-click on Wi-Fi 2 and click on Connect/Disconnect, It shows the already connected Wifi through USB mini adapter.

When I Disable WiFi and try to connect through WiFi 2 then it shows an error "Change settings, such as making a connection metered"

The device utility does not show any Wifi available connections though there are 2-3 wifi connection is there.

in my pcinwin10 showing a wifi connection 2 timeslike tenda00 and tenda002 and connecting... [​IMG]

any idea how can I make connect to internet using my new Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps Wireless USB Adaptor - Wi Fi 2 on Windows 10 ?

oneandthree, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

in my pcinwin10 showing a wifi connection 2 timeslike tenda00 and tenda002 and connecting...

1. in my pcinwin10 showing a wifi connection 2 timeslike tenda00 and tenda002 and connecting... - Similar Threads - pcinwin10 showing wifi

2. Windows 11 wifi is connecting to "wifi-2"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wifi is connecting to "wifi-2": Hello I have a little problem, my pc windows 11 is connected to "wifi-2". Because of this I can't use the normal wifi. It's not possible to connect to another wifi network. I tried restartingmy pc and turning off the wifi but nothing helps. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  3. Windows 11 wifi is connecting to "wifi-2"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 wifi is connecting to "wifi-2": Hello I have a little problem, my pc windows 11 is connected to "wifi-2". Because of this I can't use the normal wifi. It's not possible to connect to another wifi network. I tried restartingmy pc and turning off the wifi but nothing helps. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  4. Wifi connections are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connections are not showing up: After my wifi connections weren't showing up, I factory restarted my computer and they are STILL not showing up. The only option available on the Let's connect you to a network screen is ethernet and I cant press that or anything. Please help....
  5. Wifi connections are not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connections are not showing up: After my wifi connections weren't showing up, I factory restarted my computer and they are STILL not showing up. The only option available on the Let's connect you to a network screen is ethernet and I cant press that or anything. Please help....
  6. My wifi connection won’t show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi connection won’t show up: All my other devices can find my network but my laptop can’t. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-connection-wont-show-up/c8dda0b3-cecb-4284-b2da-84c9e6deb9b5
  7. 5ghz Wifi showing no connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    5ghz Wifi showing no connection: Ello, i got my new PC a few days ago without ethernet and instead opting for a usb wifi adapter. I have checked everything and my pc does support 5ghz wifi, but whenever i connect to it it shows no connection see attachment [ATTACH] I would like some help with this, thanks...
  8. Wifi is not showing connections but other devices are showing the connections!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi is not showing connections but other devices are showing the connections!: Wifi is on but it is not showing a single wifi connection, I have tried reinstalling of drivers from device managers but it doesn't work, kindly reply asap. What are the possible causes for the same, kindly give some suggestions. [ATTACH]...
  9. Not showing WiFi connection

Not showing WiFi connection: I am using hp laptop with windows 10 .The laptop can't get identify any WiFi networks.But it can connect through ethernet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-wifi-connection/d0653e48-49f9-433d-8611-a3bac0c4823b
  10. WiFi network not showing or connecting

WiFi network not showing or connecting: My acer laptop runs win10 .I usually use internet by connecting with wifi.But now it is neither showing any network nor connecting.I have run network trouble shooter .It asks to turn on wireless capability.But it is already on .I disabled wireless and enable it again.But same...