Windows 10: In my Taskbar,winkey and Action centre and any popups are not working.

Discus and support In my Taskbar,winkey and Action centre and any popups are not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In my taskbar Winkey,action centre, date and time settings,cortana is not working when I click on it(with mouse) and also when i tried with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ObaidKapadia, Jun 16, 2019.

1. In my Taskbar,winkey and Action centre and any popups are not working.

In my taskbar Winkey,action centre, date and time settings,cortana is not working when I click on it(with mouse) and also when i tried with the keyboard shortcut button Winkey button it did'nt work.

Please assist

Thankking you

Obaid Kapadia

:)

ObaidKapadia, Jun 16, 2019

2. Action Centre

Again, this did not work.

These troubleshooting steps are for those whose action centre is visible. My action centre is not visible at all.

Any help is appreciated

MAYANK MANSUKH, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Action Centre not working

Hi Anusha

Exactly the same problem - Action center just decided to stop working. The above ran through without errors - but action center still does not appear... either with the winkey-A combination or clicking on the taskbar icon.

Not something I look at a lot - but perplexed...

cheers

Rod

UPDATE

The following fixed it

• Downloaded the ShellEx viewer from Nilsoft
    • Searched for security CPL extension
    • Disabled it, restarted explorer (ctlr-E in ShellEx)
    • Action center opens
    • Enabled it, restarted explorer (ctlr-E in ShellEx)
    • Action center still opens; all fixed

Hope this helps someone

RoderickLaird, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Trapper Win User

In my Taskbar,winkey and Action centre and any popups are not working.

Start menu tiles and Notification/Open Action Centre dissappeared!

Strange, my start menu left click that used to open the coloured start menu with 'tiles' has stopped working. I can only right click to access the 'grey' listing. If I do left click I see the blue spinning wheel for a couple of seconds but nothing appears.
    Also the icon for 'New Notifications' has stopped as well, when clicked I used to see a slide out popup asking me if I would recommend W10 to a friend but not now. If I right click to 'Open Action Centre' nothing happens.

Any suggestions as to how to fix them?

Many thanks.

Trapper, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

In my Taskbar,winkey and Action centre and any popups are not working.

1. In my Taskbar,winkey and Action centre and any popups are not working. - Similar Threads - Taskbar winkey Action

2. Action Centre not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Centre not working: Why can't I turn action center off or on? I am using Windows 10 version 20H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre-not-working/d0d693b1-236e-4f34-a3db-977ae9d6334f
  3. Action Centre not working

Action Centre not working: I have a brand new Surface Pro 7. Gone through all the updates, so running 20H2 19042.870. The action centre is not working or mostly not working. - sometimes empty of everything no buttons, no messages - sometimes the buttons are greyed out, but will ungrey if I wait...
  4. Taskbar, action centre and start menu not working

Taskbar, action centre and start menu not working: My start menu does not open the windows key on the keyboard doesn't open it, my taskbar search is not opening, my apps on pinned can't be accessed by right-clicking, and my action center does not open, even when swiping the screen, plus some of the icons eg. wifi, volume,...
  5. Action Centre

Action Centre: Before i used to have the tablet mode icon in my action centre, but recently i resetted my pc because it was a bit sluggish, but now the tablet icon seems to be missing from the right panel action centre, the tablet mode is there in my pc, but the icon has disappeared from...
  6. Action Centre Not Working

Action Centre Not Working: Hi, Action Centre is not opening when I click. The icon says 1 message but I cannot open it and it won't open by itself. Please help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre-not-working/16b0de8f-14e4-432b-870a-4c6d0f1f4bc6
  7. Start, taskbar and action centre

Start, taskbar and action centre: Since latest update for Windows 10 the Above features are greyed out. I have tried changing to Custom under Personalisation>Colours>Chose your Colour, but this does not work anymore. It did a couple of weeks ago. I really do not like having the Task Bar and Start menu in...
  8. Colours - Start, TaskBar and Action Centre

Colours - Start, TaskBar and Action Centre: The box to choose accent colour for Start, Task bar and Action Centre is greyed out. How can I make it selectable?[IMG][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colours-start-taskbar-and-action-centre/f63980bb-c5ae-4cb1-85a4-82623439acde
  9. Action Centre

Action Centre: I've just updated to 1803 after a lot of difficulty. I cannot open the action centre by swiping from right or even by clicking icon. If I click and hold I get a small menu but still cannot get it....
  10. Cortana Popup Adverts In Action Centre Since Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Popup Adverts In Action Centre Since Update: Recently I've been having a lot of windows 10 auto updates, (presumably this 'anniversary update' thing). Today, whilst minding my own business perusing one of my regular forum pages (in firefox), I had an advert popup in my action centre which opened with the line...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winkey location taskbar