Windows 10: In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When...

Discus and support In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Previous, i had windows 7, and i upgrade to windows 10. The new system function well, with this observation that i have not access of this settings.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sorinsandu, Nov 23, 2020.

1. In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When...

Previous, i had windows 7, and i upgrade to windows 10. The new system function well, with this observation that i have not access of this settings.

in my laptop, i had installed avast Premium security, at antivirus, and it function well. How i could remedy access at security defender AV settings?

:)

sorinsandu, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Phusius Win User

Windows Defender has a red X and says service has stopped, please help

I am on Windows 8, and control panel security says Windows Defender is my anti virus and firewall.

Phusius, Nov 23, 2020
  3. oemSoft Win User
    How to scan anti-virus with windows Defender?

For windows 10, I would like to know on how to scan anti-virus with windows Defender, when I select a file and right click, there is no anti-virus for scanning for windows defender and how to make windows defender update automatically?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Nov 23, 2020
  4. In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When...

Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When...

1. In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When... - Similar Threads - access security defender

2. My Windows Defender Anti-virus is not accessible anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Defender Anti-virus is not accessible anymore.: I've been trying every methods and i still cant find a proper way to fix my window defender, from changing the group policy, accounts and even a window fix via USB, the Window Defender isnt accessible.......
  3. My Windows Defender Anti-virus is not accessible anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Defender Anti-virus is not accessible anymore.: I've been trying every methods and i still cant find a proper way to fix my window defender, from changing the group policy, accounts and even a window fix via USB, the Window Defender isnt accessible.......
  4. Defender Anti Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Anti Virus: I use windows defender/Anti Virus. It keeps telling me I have the same problems. HackTool:Win32/Wpakill.F. Which I have dealt with many times. I have Python, Git Hub, Git Bash and Visual studion code. I keep thinking that it is finding these. Am I right or wrong? Its constant...
  5. Defender Anti Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender Anti Virus: I use windows defender/Anti Virus. It keeps telling me I have the same problems. HackTool:Win32/Wpakill.F. Which I have dealt with many times. I have Python, Git Hub, Git Bash and Visual studion code. I keep thinking that it is finding these. Am I right or wrong? Its constant...
  6. Defender Anti Virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Security Windows Defender Anti-Virus Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Windows Defender Anti-Virus Problem: I’m using Windows Operating System from 2008 with Windows XP Professional SP2; But Now I’m on Windows 10 PC using Windows 10 Pro. Anyway, I’ve a problem with AV’s Scanner like Full, Quick, or even Custom Scan When it’s Finished Scanning, it Show me 1 threats found, & When I...
  8. Windows Defender Not My Anti-Virus Program

Windows Defender Not My Anti-Virus Program: Windows 10 Ver. 20H2 For a long time I have believed I was using Windows Defender as my anti-virus program. However, since I also run Malwarebytes with real time protection enabled apparently it is my anti-virus protection program. I have learned since I am using that...
  9. Windows Defender Security Centre Anti Virus

Windows Defender Security Centre Anti Virus: Why does WDSC anti virus tell me that this is being managed by my organisation, as I am the sole user/administrator of my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-security-centre-anti-virus/19314f09-321f-40f4-a2d1-de416ae02835"
  10. Do I need another anti-virus if have Defender on Windows 10?

Do I need another anti-virus if have Defender on Windows 10?: I am running Windows 10, so have Defender. Do I need another anti-virus, e.g. Norton or Kaspersky? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/do-i-need-another-anti-virus-if-have-defender-on/7095b893-7c7d-4eff-8a4b-b7ea027d9a8f"