Windows 10: In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When...

Discus and support In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Previous, i had windows 7, and i upgrade to windows 10. The new system function well, with this observation that i have not access of this settings.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sorinsandu, Nov 23, 2020.

1. In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When...

Previous, i had windows 7, and i upgrade to windows 10. The new system function well, with this observation that i have not access of this settings.

in my laptop, i had installed avast Premium security, at antivirus, and it function well. How i could remedy access at security defender AV settings?

:)

sorinsandu, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Phusius Win User

Windows Defender has a red X and says service has stopped, please help

I am on Windows 8, and control panel security says Windows Defender is my anti virus and firewall.

Phusius, Nov 23, 2020
  3. oemSoft Win User
    How to scan anti-virus with windows Defender?

For windows 10, I would like to know on how to scan anti-virus with windows Defender, when I select a file and right click, there is no anti-virus for scanning for windows defender and how to make windows defender update automatically?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Nov 23, 2020
  4. In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When...

Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When...

1. In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When... - Similar Threads - access security defender

2. Microsofts Defender Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsofts Defender Anti-Virus: I have been using Malwarebytes for years. It seems like there is a conflict with it. It turned off my Windows Defender anti-virus. Malwarebytes is not an Anti-Virus Program...What Went Wrong?...
  3. I can't turn on Windows defender anti virus

I can't turn on Windows defender anti virus: My windows defender anti virus is offline and I am not able to turn it back on please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-windows-defender-anti-virus/e0ee207f-7223-4aba-9688-5bf1e59462e1
  4. I can't turn on Windows defender anti virus

I can't turn on Windows defender anti virus: I can't turn on Windows defender anti virus after the recent update in windows 10 please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-windows-defender-anti-virus/67dd7b01-fddd-4907-9a40-8cd2d2f2c949
  5. windows defender anti virus program

windows defender anti virus program: options are all greyed out, real time protection cannot be turned on how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-anti-virus-program/13538fbe-cb7e-4b24-9ce8-37f3e4a6eeac
  6. WINDOWS DEFENDER/ANTI VIRUS PROTECTION

WINDOWS DEFENDER/ANTI VIRUS PROTECTION: Do i need private virus protection if have Windows defender and real time protection on? When i attempt to turn Windows defender on it says "TO ALLOW THIS APP TO RUN CONTACT YOUR SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR TO ENABLE THE PROGRAM VIA GROUP POLICY"....What does that mean? Does...
  7. Windows Defender Security Centre Anti Virus

Windows Defender Security Centre Anti Virus: Why does WDSC anti virus tell me that this is being managed by my organisation, as I am the sole user/administrator of my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-security-centre-anti-virus/19314f09-321f-40f4-a2d1-de416ae02835"
  8. Security, Anti-Virus protection

Security, Anti-Virus protection: I have Viper Security installed on my Laptop, I have recently had a problem with receiving phony scams from a third party (inferring they are from Microsoft). I reported that to Microsoft Security. I now would like to switch from Viper to Defender (which is on my laptop)....
  9. Do I need another anti-virus if have Defender on Windows 10?

Do I need another anti-virus if have Defender on Windows 10?: I am running Windows 10, so have Defender. Do I need another anti-virus, e.g. Norton or Kaspersky? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/do-i-need-another-anti-virus-if-have-defender-on/7095b893-7c7d-4eff-8a4b-b7ea027d9a8f"
  10. Windows Defender and anti-virus softwarea

Windows Defender and anti-virus softwarea: If I have a strong, constantly updated anti-virus software installed on my laptop, do I need Windows Defender? Should/can I turn it off? It seems like overkill. Thanks in advance. 112999