Windows 10: in my windows 10 i have selected 2 languages, but i have to cycle through 4 in the keyboard...

Discus and support in my windows 10 i have selected 2 languages, but i have to cycle through 4 in the keyboard... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have selected 2 languages to my windows 10. but now when i switch layouts (windows key + shift) i have to go via 4 languages (2 that i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonenAmity, Jun 11, 2019.

1. in my windows 10 i have selected 2 languages, but i have to cycle through 4 in the keyboard...

Hi,

I have selected 2 languages to my windows 10.

but now when i switch layouts (windows key + shift) i have to go via 4 languages (2 that i dont want).

How can i remove the excess languages ?

:)

RonenAmity, Jun 11, 2019

2. change language display on windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for your interest on Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Japanese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Japanese language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Jun 11, 2019
  4. in my windows 10 i have selected 2 languages, but i have to cycle through 4 in the keyboard...

language got changed in Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issue with keyboard layout, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check fi it helps.

Step 1: Add a keyboard language.

• Click the Start menu and select Settings.
    • Select Time & language.
    • Click Region & language in the left column.
    • Select Add a language.
    • Choose the language you want to add and select a country for the language.
    Step 2: Set a default keyboard layout.

• Click the Start menu and select Settings.
    • Select Time & language.
    • Click Region & language in the left column.
    • Under Languages click the language you want as default and click
      Set as default.
    Refer: Change your language or keyboard

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

(Applies to Windows 10 as well).

Do let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

in my windows 10 i have selected 2 languages, but i have to cycle through 4 in the keyboard...

1. in my windows 10 i have selected 2 languages, but i have to cycle through 4 in the keyboard... - Similar Threads - selected languages cycle

2. Windows 10 Detecting Languages That I Have Not Installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Detecting Languages That I Have Not Installed: Hello. I have a language bar and input indicator, even though I only have one language installed. Although I only have English (US) installed, Windows 10 Thinks I have three Taiwanese Traditional Chinese Language, even though they aren't installed anywhere on my computer. Can...
  3. I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and: I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and one drive saves these files automatically and I want none of it saved or synced. How do I stop this? I do not even want it touched by making a folder to be in OneDrive folders....
  4. How come that I have a mix of languages?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How come that I have a mix of languages?: When I go into settings, it is English, rightfully so. When checking out, for instance, background apps, the left panel of the window is still English, but the titles of the apps are Dutch. I am located in The Netherlands, that is correct. Settings->Region->Location is set...
  5. I have windows 10 on my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have windows 10 on my computer.: I have windows 10 on my computer I now have the command prompt screen up I would need to know what I need to type to be able to open my computer up to change some things....
  6. I have a bit of lag with my new keyboard .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a bit of lag with my new keyboard .: Hello . yesterday i bought a blue backlight mechanical keyboard for my laptop , and an usb hub , because my laptop has 2 ports , i was using one of them for the laptop cooler , and the second one for my illuminated rgb mouse . Now , im im using a port for my mouse and the...
  7. Do I have a virus masquerading as a language?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have a virus masquerading as a language?: Is this the way the Languages display is supposed to look in Region & Language in Windows 10 settings (see first screen capture below)? In particular, I don't know what the superscript on "A" means. Also, the display drop-down menu doesn't drop down. And if I click on...
  8. I Have My Doubts On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I Have My Doubts On Windows 10: I have a HP Compaq desktop with Windows 7 Home ready to upgrade to Windows 10 when it's available. I'm not going to install all this stuff that Microsoft is sending out for we all to download and install. From the many posters having their troubles with some of the software...
  9. what i have to select ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what i have to select ?: i have LENOVO B570 laptop with windows 7 service pack 1 installed i want to download windows 10 ISO using TECH BENCH web site my question is that what option i have select in tech bench website???? windows 10/windows 10 KN/WINDOWS 10 N/WINDOWS SINGLE LANGUAGE 53386
  10. i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.: first problem is i want to disable internet options on HTML help, im on windows 10 64 bit, i click on options > then internet options but i want it disabled please help. the second problem im having is disabling the advanced system recovery in windows 10 please help...