Windows 10: in my windows 10 i have selected 2 languages, but i have to cycle through 4 in the keyboard...

Discus and support in my windows 10 i have selected 2 languages, but i have to cycle through 4 in the keyboard... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have selected 2 languages to my windows 10. but now when i switch layouts (windows key + shift) i have to go via 4 languages (2 that i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonenAmity, Jun 11, 2019.

1. in my windows 10 i have selected 2 languages, but i have to cycle through 4 in the keyboard...

Hi,

I have selected 2 languages to my windows 10.

but now when i switch layouts (windows key + shift) i have to go via 4 languages (2 that i dont want).

How can i remove the excess languages ?

:)

RonenAmity, Jun 11, 2019

2. change language display on windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for your interest on Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Japanese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Japanese language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Jun 11, 2019
  4. in my windows 10 i have selected 2 languages, but i have to cycle through 4 in the keyboard...

language got changed in Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issue with keyboard layout, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check fi it helps.

Step 1: Add a keyboard language.

• Click the Start menu and select Settings.
    • Select Time & language.
    • Click Region & language in the left column.
    • Select Add a language.
    • Choose the language you want to add and select a country for the language.
    Step 2: Set a default keyboard layout.

• Click the Start menu and select Settings.
    • Select Time & language.
    • Click Region & language in the left column.
    • Under Languages click the language you want as default and click
      Set as default.
    Refer: Change your language or keyboard

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

(Applies to Windows 10 as well).

Do let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

in my windows 10 i have selected 2 languages, but i have to cycle through 4 in the keyboard...

1. in my windows 10 i have selected 2 languages, but i have to cycle through 4 in the keyboard... - Similar Threads - selected languages cycle

2. I have 2 English in my language bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 English in my language bar: I bought a new laptop. I put the region of the windows to Australia where I am now and the keyboard formatting to the US. because I am used to that. Also, I had to add my native language Persian to my work. when I want to type or go to socials, I have to change my language...
  3. I have 2 English in my language bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 English in my language bar: I bought a new laptop. I put the region of the windows to Australia where I am now and the keyboard formatting to the US. because I am used to that. Also, I had to add my native language Persian to my work. when I want to type or go to socials, I have to change my language...
  4. Why i have 3 keyboard languages while my setting only have 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i have 3 keyboard languages while my setting only have 2: Why I have 3 keyboard languages while my setting only have 2.Below are the setting and option that I have currently.Language option.Language Setting...
  5. Why i have 3 keyboard languages while my setting only have 2

Why i have 3 keyboard languages while my setting only have 2: Why I have 3 keyboard languages while my setting only have 2.Below are the setting and option that I have currently.Language option.Language Setting...
  6. I have 4 language in my keyboard layout and only 3 in my language setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 4 language in my keyboard layout and only 3 in my language setting: Hi, Hope your doing well, my problem is that I have 4 language in my keyboard layout :- English United State - US- English United State - Canada multilingual standard- Icelandic Icelandic- French CanadaBut in my language setting in the control panel I have only :- English...
  7. I have 4 language in my keyboard layout and only 3 in my language setting

I have 4 language in my keyboard layout and only 3 in my language setting: Hi, Hope your doing well, my problem is that I have 4 language in my keyboard layout :- English United State - US- English United State - Canada multilingual standard- Icelandic Icelandic- French CanadaBut in my language setting in the control panel I have only :- English...
  8. I have a problem with switching keyboard language

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a problem with switching keyboard language: I often type in English and Korean.I have no problem when I switch the language from Korean to English alt + shift. But when I switch the language from English to Korean, often it still types in English. I have to click the toggle ? button not language button on taskbar to...
  9. I have 4 cores but task manager says I have 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have 4 cores but task manager says I have 2: According to device manager, I have 4 cores, but my task manger says I only have 2. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-4-cores-but-task-manager-says-i-have-2/74b785af-cbb4-4edd-9e0e-86cc5960d1fd
  10. what i have to select ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what i have to select ?: i have LENOVO B570 laptop with windows 7 service pack 1 installed i want to download windows 10 ISO using TECH BENCH web site my question is that what option i have select in tech bench website???? windows 10/windows 10 KN/WINDOWS 10 N/WINDOWS SINGLE LANGUAGE 53386