Windows 10: In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is...

Discus and support In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear sir, To-day, I download the "TAMIL NEWS" app. from MICROSOFT STORE and installed. When I click to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 27, 2018.

1. In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is...

Dear sir,

To-day, I download the "TAMIL NEWS" app. from MICROSOFT STORE and installed.

When I click to open, pin to start then it is not open, but slips away.

Please guide me to do well,

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

:)

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 27, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 27, 2018
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 27, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is...

1. In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is... - Similar Threads - download Installed TAMIL

2. How to install Sky news application from Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Sky news application from Microsoft Store?: MS store confirm i own the sky news app but i do not know how to load it on to my laptop ***Modified title from: Microsoft store*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-sky-news-application-from-microsoft/21fe1a5b-4208-4f94-aada-dd40842ddbba
  3. Can't download apps from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download apps from Microsoft Store: I am unable to download the Fitbit app from the Microsoft store. When I am trying to download it and click on ‘get app’ a blue screen shows up for a few seconds and then vanishes. That’s it. I tried to download a different app but nothing changed. So the issue isn’t with...
  4. Unable to download apps from Microsoft store

Unable to download apps from Microsoft store: I am having an issue with downloading or updating apps from the Microsoft store. I have tried signing out and then back in to the store, resetting the store app, clearing the cache, I have tried the windows store and windows update troubleshooters, I have re-registered all...
  5. Unable to download apps from the microsoft store

Unable to download apps from the microsoft store: I am unable to download apps from the store on windows 10. When I try it only greets me with: "Try again later. Something happened at our end". It's really annoying and the microsoft customer support is garbage....
  6. After download the "Tamil News" app. and installed from the MICROSOFT STORE, when I click...

After download the "Tamil News" app. and installed from the MICROSOFT STORE, when I click...: Dear Sir, After reset my WINDOWS 10, I download the Tamil News app. from MICROSOFT STORE, installed well. When I click to open it, it moves with blink. As I am a man who don't know the Basic principles of...
  7. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...
  8. Installing Apps from Microsoft Store for PC running Windows 10

Installing Apps from Microsoft Store for PC running Windows 10: On 6th November I was able to download and install the FITBIT app without problem. I had a problem this morning that the APP would not work so Uninstalled the app with the view to reinstall it but I have not been able to. When I have try to down load the FITBIT app from the...
  9. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  10. Can't download/install MS News from the Microsoft App Store.

Can't download/install MS News from the Microsoft App Store.: Hello, Title says it all really... Downloaded & Installed 1709 recently (took hooooours...) and realised some time later browsing MSN News that any subject which has a video will not play - it just shows a white screen. Ran DISM and SFC to no avail. This of course may...