Windows 10: In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is...

Discus and support In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear sir, To-day, I download the "TAMIL NEWS" app. from MICROSOFT STORE and installed. When I click to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 27, 2018.

1. In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is...

Dear sir,

To-day, I download the "TAMIL NEWS" app. from MICROSOFT STORE and installed.

When I click to open, pin to start then it is not open, but slips away.

Please guide me to do well,

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

:)

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 27, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 27, 2018
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 27, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is...

1. In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is... - Similar Threads - download Installed TAMIL

2. an issuse with installing apps on my pc from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    an issuse with installing apps on my pc from microsoft store: I've been trying to install whatsapp desktop on my pc for a while but its not installing. My pc says i own the app but when i press install it just loads for a really long time i tried insatalling other apps but same result. Please if you know whats wrong please tell me cause...
  3. an issuse with installing apps on my pc from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an issuse with installing apps on my pc from microsoft store: I've been trying to install whatsapp desktop on my pc for a while but its not installing. My pc says i own the app but when i press install it just loads for a really long time i tried insatalling other apps but same result. Please if you know whats wrong please tell me cause...
  4. an issuse with installing apps on my pc from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Downloading from App Store to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading from App Store to PC: Each time I try to download Minecraft for Windows 10 to my PC, I get an error message saying that there are no applicable devices. However, when I go to devices on the Microsoft website, it shows my computer with no issues and I have logged into my Microsoft account on my PC...
  6. Downloading apps from Microsoft store to my windows 10 pc

Downloading apps from Microsoft store to my windows 10 pc: Can anyone tell me if there is a software fix required for me to download apps from the Micro-soft store? if so can you tell me where I can get this? regards michael...
  7. apps not downloading from microsoft store on new install of windows 10 pro

apps not downloading from microsoft store on new install of windows 10 pro: 73 apps are queued and not downloading after the latest windows 10 was updated. The system was augmented with new hardware (ssd) but after windows 10 identified the system and all its updates and office 365 were downloaded and started working 7 days ago, none of the apps from...
  8. After download the "Tamil News" app. and installed from the MICROSOFT STORE, when I click...

After download the "Tamil News" app. and installed from the MICROSOFT STORE, when I click...: Dear Sir, After reset my WINDOWS 10, I download the Tamil News app. from MICROSOFT STORE, installed well. When I click to open it, it moves with blink. As I am a man who don't know the Basic principles of...
  9. Installing Apps from Microsoft Store for PC running Windows 10

Installing Apps from Microsoft Store for PC running Windows 10: On 6th November I was able to download and install the FITBIT app without problem. I had a problem this morning that the APP would not work so Uninstalled the app with the view to reinstall it but I have not been able to. When I have try to down load the FITBIT app from the...
  10. Can't download/install MS News from the Microsoft App Store.

Can't download/install MS News from the Microsoft App Store.: Hello, Title says it all really... Downloaded & Installed 1709 recently (took hooooours...) and realised some time later browsing MSN News that any subject which has a video will not play - it just shows a white screen. Ran DISM and SFC to no avail. This of course may...