Windows 10: In my windows10 desktop blue circle keep on spinning even in safe mode as well as normal mode.

Discus and support In my windows10 desktop blue circle keep on spinning even in safe mode as well as normal mode. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In my windows10 desktop, blue circle keep on spinning even in safe mode as well as normal mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shaktisharan, Dec 19, 2020.

1. In my windows10 desktop blue circle keep on spinning even in safe mode as well as normal mode.

In my windows10 desktop, blue circle keep on spinning even in safe mode as well as normal mode.

:)

shaktisharan, Dec 19, 2020
  2. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Dec 19, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    windows10 safe mode

Hi Jo

Yes, I understand you want to get out of Safe Mode and back into Windows 10 normally . . .

Are you able to get into Safe Mode, if so, the above steps will work for you to boot back into Windows normally

If you are unable to get into Safe Mode to perform those steps:

Start your PC, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down

Do this twice

On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt . . . etc.

Choose Command Prompt:

Type this command into the command Window and hit enter:

bcdedit /deletevalue {default} safeboot

Type this command into the command Window and hit enter:

bcdedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot

Restart your PC

DaveM121, Dec 19, 2020
  4. In my windows10 desktop blue circle keep on spinning even in safe mode as well as normal mode.

Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

In my windows10 desktop blue circle keep on spinning even in safe mode as well as normal mode.

1. In my windows10 desktop blue circle keep on spinning even in safe mode as well as normal mode. - Similar Threads - windows10 desktop blue

2. Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It said this for more than 24 hour, I have spend the last few days trying to solve....
  3. Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It said this for more than 24 hour, I have spend the last few days trying to solve....
  4. Spinning blue circle keeps showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning blue circle keeps showing: spinning blue circle keeps showing for every minute without doing anything how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-circle-keeps-showing/99883382-1b72-4aaf-905c-1e46dfd8c96d
  5. Spinning blue circle keeps showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning blue circle keeps showing: spinning blue circle keeps showing for every minute without doing anything how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-circle-keeps-showing/99883382-1b72-4aaf-905c-1e46dfd8c96d
  6. windows10 safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows10 safe mode: Hi can anyone help please. My Lenovo laptop is in safe mode and I can't release it. Have tried various ways all to fix the problem with no joy. About to put laptop under car wheel....
  7. windows10 in safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows10 in safe mode: I wish to buy an external DVD writer for my laptop running in windows 10S. Is this possible ? or will w10S prevent me from doing this [ ie stop me from loading drivers/software]....
  8. SSD Accessible in Safe Mode but not in Normal Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD Accessible in Safe Mode but not in Normal Mode: Strange problem. An SSD drive I have and which was accessible until a few days ago, cannot now be accessed via Windows 10 in normal mode. In 'Normal Mode,' the drive shows up in the BIOS, shows up in Disk Manager, show up in File Explorere but when I click on the drive I...
  9. how to change safe mode to normal mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change safe mode to normal mode: I have searched everywhere to change safe mode can't open apps ,Cortana or sound notification telling me can not access in safe mode this is a h-p laptop HELP...
  10. hard drive keeps spinning up during idle, even in safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hard drive keeps spinning up during idle, even in safe mode: New laptop, windows 10 home. hitachi hard drive inside keeps spinning up and down every minute or two while idle. To rule out background processes, I boot into plain safe mode, no networking. Same thing. hdd spins up randomly when no one is touching the computer....