Windows 10: In need of expert advice

Discus and support In need of expert advice in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3.. laptop has been great until today. I loaded up my laptop like usual, logged in, immediately got a "something went wrong,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaveyBoy8891, Dec 30, 2020.

1. In need of expert advice

So I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3.. laptop has been great until today. I loaded up my laptop like usual, logged in, immediately got a "something went wrong, we need to reatart" blue screen, then after a few seconds the screen went black and nothing's working. Literally nothing, no keys work no shortcuts. I left it on the black screen for about an hour before I manually restarted my laptop. Goes straight to black screen, nothing at all shows up, no boot process nothing. Just a black screen. I can hear the fan running, the num lock light turns on, but when I press it it's unresponsive.. tried getting it to boot to safe mode, nothing... Tried plugging it into HDMI to see if an external display would work, nothing.. I don't know what to do my life is on this computer

submitted by /u/DaveyBoy8891
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DaveyBoy8891, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 30, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Expert Network advice needed

Trid to ping one of network computers,this is what I got

In need of expert advice [​IMG]

zplugger, Dec 30, 2020
  4. In need of expert advice

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

In need of expert advice

1. In need of expert advice - Similar Threads - need expert advice

2. Need urgent advice,.?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need urgent advice,.?: Just open My PC with wins 10 _ and on the lowerright corner, where appears the "Notifications" Show this..I'm referring to the last icon. Which is the copilot icon.. when I hovered the mouse on it. Say - Copilot Preview never showed before. on the notifications area. Do am I...
  3. I need to speak to an expert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to speak to an expert: Can someone please call me as soon as possible.571-721-8639Thelma https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-an-expert/9112ee63-59a4-42be-9d89-4d50971ab6ab
  4. I need to speak to an expert

I need to speak to an expert: Can someone please call me as soon as possible.571-721-8639Thelma https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-an-expert/9112ee63-59a4-42be-9d89-4d50971ab6ab
  5. I need to speak to an expert

in Cortana
  6. Need expert advice to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need expert advice to fix this issue: I cannot use the computer properly for 5 minutes. The problem occurred shortly after turning on the computer. Sometimes it hangs completely even if it runs for a while. Please someone write about its solution....
  7. Need expert advice to fix this issue

Need expert advice to fix this issue: I cannot use the computer properly for 5 minutes. The problem occurred shortly after turning on the computer. Sometimes it hangs completely even if it runs for a while. Please someone write about its solution....
  8. Need networking advice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need networking advice: I am trying to transfer files from my laptop (Windows 10 x64, ver 1909) to my desktop (Win 10 x64 ver 20H2. I have a lot of options, but can't seem to get any to work: 1) Google Drive--I appear to have two Google Drives, one talking to my phone and laptop, the other to my...
  9. Windows expert help needed :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows expert help needed :(: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ddwla4lupjs51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=385b88baaf02e951584f44cf3ebd1f9a6155762e I recently bought xbox game pass for a month because it was very cheap for the first month. Installed forza 7 and it's fine. Then started...
  10. Got a New Laptop, Needing Expert Advice.

in Windows 10 Support
    Got a New Laptop, Needing Expert Advice.: Hi there, guys! I just recently bought a bew laptop, an Acer Aspire E15-553-1768, and, while I'm enjoying it so much, I'm having some lil' annoyances that I'm sure you can help me to solve. The first, I'm experiencing some sort of "poor colors" representation on my...