Windows 10: In need of help accessing my product key

Discus and support In need of help accessing my product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was gifted a windows 10 activation usb a few years ago, and I was wondering if I can somehow get that key. I can't find the usb not sure what I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShosNov, Jun 23, 2020.

1. ShosNov Win User

In need of help accessing my product key

I was gifted a windows 10 activation usb a few years ago, and I was wondering if I can somehow get that key. I can't find the usb not sure what I did with it but I recently bought an ssd, and I wanted to throw my os on it.

:)

ShosNov, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Jun 23, 2020
  4. In need of help accessing my product key

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

In need of help accessing my product key

1. In need of help accessing my product key - Similar Threads - need help accessing

2. need help to get Activation product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help to get Activation product key: I am getting frequent warnings on my screen see attached screenshot Windows 10 License is expiring, and a product key is required!I don't possess this key. Please, help....
  3. Need help with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with product key: Seen a post saying to get this info and post a screenshot to get my product key any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-product-key/502bca14-d4d0-4887-8bd6-7cf13d93ee8a
  4. Need help with product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with product key: Seen a post saying to get this info and post a screenshot to get my product key any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-product-key/502bca14-d4d0-4887-8bd6-7cf13d93ee8a
  5. Needed help in recovering the windows product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needed help in recovering the windows product key: I have brougt a laptop with windows 7 home and later upgraded it into windows 10 pro. Currently I don't have the original CD cover and invoice which contain the license key.The windows is activated with and digital license. Its a couple of years now and I have reinstalled the...
  6. Needed help in recovering the windows product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Needed help in recovering the windows product key: I have brougt a laptop with windows 7 home and later upgraded it into windows 10 pro. Currently I don't have the original CD cover and invoice which contain the license key.The windows is activated with and digital license. Its a couple of years now and I have reinstalled the...
  7. Need help with product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help with product key.: Recently I upgraded a old pc, and the software glitched out and broke leaving me needing a new product key for Windows 10 Home. My friend told me I could contact support and ask to get a new product key, I couldn't find anything about it. Is it possible for me to get one? If...
  8. I need help with my product key

I need help with my product key: So, a couple months ago (2 months ago) I was warned that my product key would expire (I dont have any pictures of it but see the images from a different computer)... but guess what? when it hit the expiry date, nothing happened... it just stayed the way it was. All help is...
  9. Need help reinstalling product key

Need help reinstalling product key: So, I rebuilt an existing desktop that came with Windows 10. Unfortunately, it seems as though the product key has been misplaced. I tried running the troubleshooting thing and it didn't work. Can someone help me recover the product key associated to my Microsoft account?...
  10. New Product Key needed - help !

New Product Key needed - help !: i am not tech savvy so please be gentle! I bought a Lenovo laptop in January via a company on Amazon for personal use. It was faulty and the company exchanged it. It was a good spec for the money. I suspect that the company supplies in bulk to organisations and this was a...