Windows 10: In need of help. Computer is stuck in a BSOD loop.

Discus and support In need of help. Computer is stuck in a BSOD loop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has suddenly been having performance troubles since late December of 2020. The computer started to slow down, affecting its performance,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by melvin_p, Mar 5, 2021.

1. melvin_p Win User

In need of help. Computer is stuck in a BSOD loop.

My computer has suddenly been having performance troubles since late December of 2020. The computer started to slow down, affecting its performance, requiring constant restarts until pages would start to run normally again. I finally decided to reset my computer back to factory settings. My computer was really slow in the process, so I had to reset the computer via the start menu. It took a few hours before anything happened, up until a black screen popped up, saying:

"A configuration change was requested to clear this computer's TPM Trusted Platform Module

WARNING: Clearing erases information stored on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access to data

encrypted by these keys.

Press F12 or Volume Up to clear the TPM

Press ESC or Volume Down to reject the change request and continue"

At first, I pressed ESC, and nothing really happened as the screen blacked out for a few moments, and I was back on the same screen once again. I then pressed ESC, and nothing happened this time around, and then I pressed F12, and my screen went to black. From here, this is where it all went wrong. I see the logo of my computer brand boot up, and then I would see the BSOD, with a message that says:

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you."

Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

From here, the computer would just restart, and it would be back on the BSOD once again, and it would just loop and loop. I do not know what to do, or solve the problem. The prompts to go into safe mode do not work, as pressing F12 or F8 would not work; I would just end up back at the BSOD. I cannot access login prompts, or anything of that sort as well, as it just restarts and loops back into the BSOD. Does anybody know how to solve the problem?

I am sure that my computer is an ASUS VivoBook X456UV with an i7-6300, 4 GB of RAM, 1 TB hard drive, and a NVIDIA GeForce 920MX

:)

melvin_p, Mar 5, 2021

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Mar 5, 2021
  4. In need of help. Computer is stuck in a BSOD loop.

Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

In need of help. Computer is stuck in a BSOD loop.

1. In need of help. Computer is stuck in a BSOD loop. - Similar Threads - need help Computer

2. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a BSOD Loop: Hey, over the last couple of weeks I've been having BSOD issues, primarily with 'memory management.' It was frustrating because it would happen every day at least once or twice. But now everytime I turn on my PC, I'm getting a BSOD with a stop code:...
  3. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a BSOD Loop: Hey, over the last couple of weeks I've been having BSOD issues, primarily with 'memory management.' It was frustrating because it would happen every day at least once or twice. But now everytime I turn on my PC, I'm getting a BSOD with a stop code:...
  4. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help. Computer sometimes loops BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Need help. Computer sometimes loops BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: How do I fix this error? I ran memtestx86 and windows memory diagnostic for a total of 0 errors. Below are the analyzed dump files: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  6. Stuck in a BSOD loop

Stuck in a BSOD loop: Good morning all, I expect this to be a lengthy post so I do apologise in advance but very grateful for any advice towards my problem. So, long story short is I have upgraded my PC by replacing the motherboard, CPU and RAM. My previous build was the following: CPU:...
  7. need help fixing a BSOD loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help fixing a BSOD loop: I opened a .url file that i thought was harmless, and it constantly BSOD my pc whenever explorer was open. the error that happens is system_service_exception. i can boot into safe mode with command prompt to avoid it triggering as soon as i login since explorer isnt...
  8. Stuck in BSOD loop

Stuck in BSOD loop: Hey folks! This is my first time posting so please ignore if I make a few mistakes. I am stuck in BSOD loop and can't seem to figure out what is wrong. Here is the information I have: * One morning I switched my PC on and after pc post received a BSOD error 0x00000e. The...
  9. Need help with laptop stuck in a loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with laptop stuck in a loop.: Hello everyone, I'll already tell you that English is not my first language so excuse me if I make some mistakes. Yesterday I decided to do a backup of my laptop on a nexternal SSD because it was constantly freezing every ten minutes or so. After the completed backup I...
  10. Stuck in BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in BSOD loop: My Dell laptop is 2 months old, and I've been stuck in a BSOD loop since last night. I have a paper on the computer that's due soon and am beyond stressed. I got a message yesterday (before the crash) about NVIDIA drivers needing to be updated, so I'm thinking maybe an update...