Windows 10: In need of re-installing windows 10pro

Discus and support In need of re-installing windows 10pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently purchased a laptop that ran windows pro on it. Since I have gotten it home it responds nothing like I a product of microsoft. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Duboua1, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Duboua1 Win User

In need of re-installing windows 10pro

I recently purchased a laptop that ran windows pro on it. Since I have gotten it home it responds nothing like I a product of microsoft. I am believing that I am in need of a re-install. Could somebody help me please.

:)

Duboua1, Nov 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 1, 2020
  4. In need of re-installing windows 10pro

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

In need of re-installing windows 10pro

1. In need of re-installing windows 10pro - Similar Threads - need installing 10pro

2. Windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10pro: Is Windows 10pro, purchased from Microsoft website, a retail version that can be re-installed if i build a new PC. As in it can be transferred to a totally new PC?Thank you for any help...
  3. Windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10pro: Is Windows 10pro, purchased from Microsoft website, a retail version that can be re-installed if i build a new PC. As in it can be transferred to a totally new PC?Thank you for any help...
  4. Installation of Windows 10pro on Core 2Duo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of Windows 10pro on Core 2Duo: Hey Can I Install Windows 10Pro on "Intel Core 2Duo CPU E7500 @2.93GHz with 4 GB RAM and 64 Bit OS"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-windows-10pro-on-core-2duo/69998d57-0ae8-423e-8328-a57e75db6ada
  5. Installation of Windows 10pro on Core 2Duo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of Windows 10pro on Core 2Duo: Hey Can I Install Windows 10Pro on "Intel Core 2Duo CPU E7500 @2.93GHz with 4 GB RAM and 64 Bit OS"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-windows-10pro-on-core-2duo/69998d57-0ae8-423e-8328-a57e75db6ada
  6. Installation of Windows 10pro on Core 2Duo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Hello - need to repair or re-install

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello - need to repair or re-install: I've spent a lot of time trying to resolve these issues and think I need to repair or reinstall. I'm pretty tech savvy and have tried downloading an IR camera driver and several other fixes I saw online. Here's the issue: Fingerprint and pin work but Facial recognition...
  8. Windows 10Pro

Windows 10Pro: can't update Windows it installs the update and when restarts it uninstall I been trying to install this update quite a few times and and the same results all the times. PS this is the last update for my windows 10Pro can you guys help am frustrated that not all can't up date...
  9. Reformatted drive and re-installing Windows 10Pro

Reformatted drive and re-installing Windows 10Pro: My sons each had to rebuild their computer. They reformatted the hard drive. They then reinstalled Windows 10 which had previously been an upgrade from Windows 7 Pro. I no longer have the Windows 7 information and their newly reinstalled 10 is asking for them to reactivate....
  10. Need help after re-install?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help after re-install?: I had a bad experience with Macrium Reflect when trying to load a saved image ..... Anyway, I re-installed Windows (fresh install) and all is well, except I failed to backup one desktop photo for my dual display. My problem is that the photo in question is my favourite ....