Windows 10: In OA 3.0 ... Who is PTM ?

Discus and support In OA 3.0 ... Who is PTM ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am working on testing OA 3.0 in section Modify an standard order. OEM makes a direct request to the PTM to have either the full order or a line item... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KennyDo123, Jul 23, 2020.

1. In OA 3.0 ... Who is PTM ?

I am working on testing OA 3.0 in section Modify an standard order.

OEM makes a direct request to the PTM to have either the full order or a line item cancelled.

What does PTM stand for? and Who is PTM?

:)

KennyDo123, Jul 23, 2020

2. In OA 3.0 ... Who is PTM ?

I am working on testing OA 3.0 in section Modify an standard order.

OEM makes a direct request to the PTM to have either the full order or a line item cancelled.

What does PTM stand for? and Who is PTM?

KennyDo123, Aug 4, 2020
  3. In OA 3.0 ... Who is PTM ?

Here are from OA3.0 procedures documented from Microsoft

When trying to cancel an order for a key. Step 2 requires OEM to make a direct request to the PTM. I don't really know what or who PTM is …

1. In MDOS Cloud or the Microsoft OEM Digital Operations Center testing portal, OEM selects link and creates a standard or call-off order. Order must have a delivery date 5 business days after the date the order is placed

2. OEM makes a direct request to the PTM to have either the full order or a line item cancelled.

3. Microsoft confirms that the order or line item indicated by the OEM is open and active before moving to step 4. If the order has already been fulfilled the cancellation cannot take place.

4. Microsoft cancels specified order.

5. OEM verifies Digital Product Test Keys (PTK) from the cancelled order not available in the application.

KennyDo123, Aug 4, 2020
  4. In OA 3.0 ... Who is PTM ?

In OA 3.0 ... Who is PTM ?

Did you consider asking Dr. Google like so?

What is TPM in Windows?

Frederik Long, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

In OA 3.0 ... Who is PTM ?