Windows 10: In paint-3D• • •using 2D, what should the settings be to fill a contained area (with borders)?

Discus and support In paint-3D• • •using 2D, what should the settings be to fill a contained area (with borders)? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In paint-3D• • •using 2D, what should the settings be to fill a contained area (with borders)? I bumped the settings for fill while using it to paint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AFBurris399, Oct 12, 2018.

1. In paint-3D• • •using 2D, what should the settings be to fill a contained area (with borders)?

In paint-3D• • •using 2D, what should the settings be to fill a contained area (with borders)? I bumped the settings for fill while using it to paint and i can't get the settings right again. When i hit fill now, it colors over my entire page. So not cool!

Please help me fix my blunder... Thanks Allie

:)

AFBurris399, Oct 12, 2018

2. how to add colour in 2d shapes in ms paint 3d

Hello

How do I add colour in 2d shapes in ms paint 3d as no colour selection shown in 2 shapes

Thanks

GeoffTaylor2, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Paint 3D Text

Step 1: click the Text tab in Paint 3D

Step 2: On the right pane that appears, under 2d text, click the 3 text 'T' symbol

Step 3: click on the canvas then type your text

Step 4: click outside of the text box

Step 5: use the anchors to adjust the depth and angles

Step 6: to see your 3D text better, click the object then click Edit color, choose a different color.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 12, 2018
  4. In paint-3D• • •using 2D, what should the settings be to fill a contained area (with borders)?

Paint 3D will not save as a 2D-JPG file, only as a 2D-BMP

I like to use Paint 3D to resize files, including jpg files. Problem is for as long as I have had this app I have been unable to to save from Paint 3D to anything other than a 2d-BMP file. Whenever I try and save to a 2D-JPG (or PNG, GIF, etc). I get an
    error message "something went wrong". To avoid the standard reply asking which build of Windows 10 am I running, let me say at the outset that this has been the case ever since Windows 10 has been released, and regardless of which subsequent build (My computer
    is constantly updated to the latest build and update available). I have seen similar problems identified on this forum, but never a satisfactory solution. The only way I can get around the problem is to save firstly as a 2D-BMP file, then open the saved BMP
    file with the original Microsoft Paint, after which I can happily save in whatever format I require (usually Jpg). Come on folks. Someone must have a solution. It shouldn't be that difficult.

MichaelCooper_1456, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

In paint-3D• • •using 2D, what should the settings be to fill a contained area (with borders)?

1. In paint-3D• • •using 2D, what should the settings be to fill a contained area (with borders)? - Similar Threads - paint 3D• •

2. Paint 3D fill tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  3. Paint 3D fill tool

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  4. Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images: Hi MS Community and Support. I've been looking and can't find the usage rights for content exported from Paint 3D. I'm pretty sure I have full rights to anything I draw even 3D doodles or models built from the stock 3D objects cube, sphere, cone, etc.. What are the rights for...
  5. Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images: Hi MS Community and Support. I've been looking and can't find the usage rights for content exported from Paint 3D. I'm pretty sure I have full rights to anything I draw even 3D doodles or models built from the stock 3D objects cube, sphere, cone, etc.. What are the rights for...
  6. Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images

7. Paint 3D Fill Help?

Paint 3D Fill Help?: So I do some art on Paint 3D, and one thing has been really nagging me on the fill tool. Whenever I fill something, it leaves a border on surrounding pixels with a blend of both colors. Is there anyway to turn this off? Currently I have to manually make a one thick border...
  8. Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D

Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D: Hello, I have a part of my Paint 3D drawing that has turned into a 3D object for some reason. This must have happened a while ago as I can't undo it. I have tried to move it back into the picture, but I can't completely place it back on the 2D plane and it doesn't line up...
  9. Paint 3D - Text Wrapping 2D - 3D

Paint 3D - Text Wrapping 2D - 3D: I've been working in Paint 3D and i am still not sure how to create effects with text, such as the two below specifically. Does Paint 3D support these effects? If so, what key strokes are required for such effects? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Paint 3D - 2D button does not appear

Paint 3D - 2D button does not appear: Hi, i´m getting started in this, i can´t find 2D buttons, i need to draw straight lines, can anybody help me? Thanks![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-2d-button-does-not-appear/9fc9fe51-bc6d-4df2-b06c-dd6c9a547efd