Windows 10: In personalizatoin settings background stuck at solid color and i can not change it to picture

Discus and support In personalizatoin settings background stuck at solid color and i can not change it to picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In personalizatoin settings background stuck at solid color and i can not change it to picture is there a way to change the background mode from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Positronium, Jun 8, 2020.

1. In personalizatoin settings background stuck at solid color and i can not change it to picture

In personalizatoin settings background stuck at solid color and i can not change it to picture is there a way to change the background mode from registry

i tried deleting TranscodedWallpaper and rebooting
    but it did not work

i also tried using different theme from %systemroot%\resources\
    but it also didnt work

:)

Positronium, Jun 8, 2020

2. Desktop background picture changes to solid color

When I right click on one of my own photos and ask to have it set as my desktop background the choice changes from picture to solid color instead of showing my photo... I've tried most everything to no avail..

JohnGross1, Jun 8, 2020
  3. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jun 8, 2020
  4. In personalizatoin settings background stuck at solid color and i can not change it to picture

Solid White as a Background

hey,

As I can see, no white background appears in the list of Solid colors.

You may google White picture, save it to the desktop and set it as desktop background.

In personalizatoin settings background stuck at solid color and i can not change it to picture 2560x1440-white-solid-color-background.jpg

I have added one image here also, if you can see.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

In personalizatoin settings background stuck at solid color and i can not change it to picture

1. In personalizatoin settings background stuck at solid color and i can not change it to picture - Similar Threads - personalizatoin settings background

2. Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...: After update to windows 11 22h2 from 21h2 it change to solid color black automatically from original wallpaper picture I set before update to 22h2....
  3. Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...: After update to windows 11 22h2 from 21h2 it change to solid color black automatically from original wallpaper picture I set before update to 22h2....
  4. When I change the picture of the background the settings go back to solid color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I change the picture of the background the settings go back to solid color: I can't change my wallpaper to certain files that I used before. It's frustrating that I can use other images but cannot use others even though it has the same dimensions and file extension....
  5. When I change the picture of the background the settings go back to solid color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I change the picture of the background the settings go back to solid color: I can't change my wallpaper to certain files that I used before. It's frustrating that I can use other images but cannot use others even though it has the same dimensions and file extension....
  6. solid color background

in Windows 10 Customization
    solid color background: Hello there , I've read somewhere that using solid color background in win7 would cause 30 sec delay in the boot up. what about windows 10 ? what is the best desktop background regarding performance in win10 ? thanks ....
  7. Setting wallpaper to specific image sets background to "solid color"

Setting wallpaper to specific image sets background to "solid color": I can go to the Personalization settings and select an image, and it works fine. But for a few images, trying to set my background to them just changes the option automatically to "solid color" and my background becomes a black screen. I've tried deleting all the files in...
  8. Desktop background picture changes to solid color

Desktop background picture changes to solid color: When I right click on one of my own photos and ask to have it set as my desktop background the choice changes from picture to solid color instead of showing my photo... I've tried most everything to no avail.....
  9. Tutorial: Change Logon Screen Background to Solid Color

Tutorial: Change Logon Screen Background to Solid Color: Hey there everyone. I'm not quite sure if there's a post about this already, but here it goes. I would assume people may want to tinker with their logon screen background picture. (an example of this screen, to clarify, is below) [img] This is the picture that is...
  10. Can I Expand the Number of Solid Colors for the Desktop Background?

Can I Expand the Number of Solid Colors for the Desktop Background?: Hello, everyone. I am using Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. I have a question about setting solid colors for the desktop background. I am currently in Settings/Personalization/Background. I've set the Background option to Solid Colors. There is a limited quantity of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot