Windows 10: In Place Refresh Install Issue

Discus and support In Place Refresh Install Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Today I did an in-place refresh of windows 10 and noticed that in doing so the program created another System Reserve Partition, plus it seems to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tazmo8448, Oct 1, 2019.

1. tazmo8448 Win User

In Place Refresh Install Issue

Today I did an in-place refresh of windows 10 and noticed that in doing so the program created another System Reserve Partition, plus it seems to have left out the 25 MB UEFI Boot Partition.

Is there a way to reconcile these partitions without having to do a complete fresh install?

Here is a screen shot of the Manager:

In Place Refresh Install Issue [​IMG]

:)

tazmo8448, Oct 1, 2019

2. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

problem to access market place

Hi babskiku,

What happens when you run the Refresh Marketplace app?

One of our Microsoft moderators has posted some useful steps for resolving issues with the refresh marketplace app on

this page
    . Please make sure you have tried all the suggestions listed by Eli A. and let us know what happens.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. In Place Refresh Install Issue - Similar Threads - Place Refresh Install

2. Refresh rate issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refresh rate issue: Hello.I recently purchased a Samsung Q60C tv. this is a 60hz screen. I hooked it up to my pc like my last tv second screen. But im not able to get better fps than 30.When the PC is disconnected, i can put the game mode on on the tv and it goes to 50 automatically, when i plug...
  3. Refresh rate issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refresh rate issue: Hello.I recently purchased a Samsung Q60C tv. this is a 60hz screen. I hooked it up to my pc like my last tv second screen. But im not able to get better fps than 30.When the PC is disconnected, i can put the game mode on on the tv and it goes to 50 automatically, when i plug...
  4. In-place upgrade 20H2 issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In-place upgrade 20H2 issue: We are working on IPU TS to upgrade the win1909 to win 20H2. The TS is struck in "Upgrade Operating System" sequence on some devices. We found in the setupact.log that the error occurs in Add driver file processing driver Conexant HD Audio driver. We have seen many references...
  5. Explorer Refresh Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer Refresh Issues: The last few days I've been having issues with Explorer not refreshing automatically when copying/pasting/deleting files from folders. I have to manually Ctrl+R in order for the files to appear or disappear. I've also encountered a problem where Explorer crashes if I drag a...
  6. Icon refresh issue ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon refresh issue ?: so after i refresh my screen i have an icon that auto rearranges itself any fixes for this ? submitted by /u/tommyhoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jav92w/icon_refresh_issue/
  7. In Place Refresh Install Issue

In Place Refresh Install Issue: Today I did an in-place refresh of windows 10 and noticed that in doing so the program created another System Reserve Partition. Is there a way to reconcile these partitions without having to do a complete fresh install? Here is a screen shot of the Manager: [img] 141657
  8. Icon refresh issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icon refresh issues: Hi, We are using Win 10 , 1803 First Problem on my laptop and when I ever I delete file/shortcut on destop or any folder , the change is not reflecting, icon of file still remain there and if I click it says file not found, its same even when I copy paste file on...
  9. refreshing issues

refreshing issues: after refreshing my pc ( windows 10 ) the computer won't respond,I have only a black screen and the pointer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/refreshing-issues/33850230-737a-451d-9ad6-3edab6601212
  10. Folder refresh issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder refresh issues: I have been having this issue for quite a long time now, so any suggestions welcome. Actions that I perform in folders are not visible until I refresh the folder. Let's say I am downloading a file, I click "new folder", nothing happens, I then have to hit F5 to refresh...