Windows 10: in projecting to pc it shows this device dosent support mirrorcast why?

Discus and support in projecting to pc it shows this device dosent support mirrorcast why? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; cant mirror my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aman Chalana, Jun 4, 2023.

1. in projecting to pc it shows this device dosent support mirrorcast why?

cant mirror my device

:)

Aman Chalana, Jun 4, 2023

2. Project to this PC Password setting

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

We understand your concern as you are unable to cast your android device to Windows 10 PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the Android version installed on the device?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if you are able to cast the device.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Settings
    2. Click on System and then click Projecting to this PC.
    3. Under Some Windows and Android devices can project to this PC when you say it’s OK select the drop down to
      Available everywhere.
    4. Now under Ask to project to this PC select First time only.
    5. Under Require PIN for pairing select Never.
    6. Now under This PC can be discovered for projection only when it’s plugged into a power source toggle the switch to On/Off.
    Once you set these settings follow the steps below.

1. Press Windows + S key together and type
      Connect.
    2. Now open Settings on your Phone and click on
      Connected devices.
    3. Then select Cast and choose the PC
      name
    Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 4, 2023
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jun 4, 2023
  4. in projecting to pc it shows this device dosent support mirrorcast why?

Your PC or mobile device doesn't support Miracast, so it can't project wirelessly

That thread doesn't help at all as it seems to be unrelated to the issue I'm facing. I don't even see a list of devices, only the message "Your PC or mobile device doesn't support Miracast, so it can't project wirelessly".

RobOliveira, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

in projecting to pc it shows this device dosent support mirrorcast why?

1. in projecting to pc it shows this device dosent support mirrorcast why? - Similar Threads - projecting shows device

2. why dosent minecraft work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why dosent minecraft work: hey so ive been tryna run hypixel on minecraft but it keeps timing out so i watched some youtube tutorials and they reccomended it use java or some to fix it and im supposed to allow javaw on allow an app through firewall but the problem is i cant find javaw on firewall and...
  3. why dosent minecraft work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why dosent minecraft work: hey so ive been tryna run hypixel on minecraft but it keeps timing out so i watched some youtube tutorials and they reccomended it use java or some to fix it and im supposed to allow javaw on allow an app through firewall but the problem is i cant find javaw on firewall and...
  4. in projecting to pc it shows this device dosent support mirrorcast why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in projecting to pc it shows this device dosent support mirrorcast why?: cant mirror my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-projecting-to-pc-it-shows-this-device-dosent/354f1574-62c4-42e8-aee8-4d16cdea9e26
  5. Project to this PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Project to this PC: Dear Sir, I am trying to project my phone screen on laptop with Windows 11. In setting>Projection there is button for add kindly resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-to-this-pc/7ca8401c-5a42-4680-97d9-6e254d10837c
  6. Taskbar Dosent show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Dosent show up: Hi world.I have set my taskbar to automatically hide itself, and would like to continue using it. I have a problem though. I have to press the windows key to make it appear again, compared to what i usually do, which is bring my cursor down the screen where the taskbar...
  7. Taskbar Dosent show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Dosent show up: Hi world.I have set my taskbar to automatically hide itself, and would like to continue using it. I have a problem though. I have to press the windows key to make it appear again, compared to what i usually do, which is bring my cursor down the screen where the taskbar...
  8. Using laptop as second screen for pc. Projection is not supported

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using laptop as second screen for pc. Projection is not supported: Hello, I'm trying to use my laptop as a second screen for my desktop. However, there's a message in the settings for projection: "This device does not support wireless projection.... " There's no wireless adapter in my pc so I think that might be the issue here? I was...
  9. It says that my devices ether dosent exsit or the game dosent exists

in Windows 10 Customization
    It says that my devices ether dosent exsit or the game dosent exists: I tried buying minecraft on my windows ten pc. At first my device didn't exsit. I fixed that and then went back to buy it and now it wont let me install on my device it just says buy again but ive already done that. If I get it to say that i can install it it says my device...
  10. "The program don't support the project"

in Windows 10 Support
    "The program don't support the project": I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 on an eight year old laptop which previously was running Windows 7. Everything appears to have gone well and I am enjoying the new operating system. However, every time I boot up and get to the desktop a small box appears on the screen...