Windows 10: In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...

Discus and support In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get rid of these without having to remove them one by one? Desktop, Core i3, 3.30GHz, Local built. Version 1809, Build 17763.292 Release... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lacrumb, Jan 29, 2019.

1. lacrumb Win User

In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...

How do I get rid of these without having to remove them one by one?

Desktop, Core i3, 3.30GHz, Local built.

Version 1809, Build 17763.292

Release Preview

:)

lacrumb, Jan 29, 2019

2. Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers

I use Windows 10 home edition and found lots of
    Genie Media Servers in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers.
    And a new one showed up there yesterday. I saw more that 30 of them
    in the list.

Riley Desperado, Jan 29, 2019
  3. SavEm12 Win User
    Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this?

***Title modified from: Windows 10 & Netgear Genie***

SavEm12, Jan 29, 2019
  4. In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...

Genie Media Server

Does anyone know the product code for Genie Media Server? I'm trying to uninstall it ... but it's not on my Programs and Features list. The Fixit utility asks me for the product number.

RKKramer46, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...

1. In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not... - Similar Threads - Settings Devices under

2. USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device settings: I have Windows 10 and my problem is that plug and play microphones are marked in the “other devices” list and I cannot use them.The problem is definitely not in the microphones because I have 2 different microphones and they have the same problems....
  3. USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device settings: I have Windows 10 and my problem is that plug and play microphones are marked in the “other devices” list and I cannot use them.The problem is definitely not in the microphones because I have 2 different microphones and they have the same problems....
  4. Unknown Media & Other Devices?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown Media & Other Devices?: Hi.I just did a clean install. Downloaded the ISO file from Microsoft official page. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10I noticed there's 2 unknown media devices and something in Other Devices which has no name.Is this normal?...
  5. Bluetooth Hands-free device listed under System Devices, NOT under Audio/Media devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Hands-free device listed under System Devices, NOT under Audio/Media devices: I have a pair of Jaybird Tarah bluetooth wireless earbuds that I have paired to my Windows PC. These buds also have media buttons and a microphone. They are called "Overture" For clarity, My particular machine is running Win10 Pro 1909 through Boot Camp. Bluetooth drivers...
  6. Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers

Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers: I use Windows 10 home edition and found lots of Genie Media Servers in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. And a new one showed up there yesterday. I saw more that 30 of them in the list....
  7. Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10: new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this? ***Title modified from: Windows 10 & Netgear Genie***...
  8. Genie Media Server

Genie Media Server: Does anyone know the product code for Genie Media Server? I'm trying to uninstall it ... but it's not on my Programs and Features list. The Fixit utility asks me for the product number....
  9. How do i delete devices under media devices?

How do i delete devices under media devices?: I exchanged my laptop yesterday and i noticed that there were few devices that were connected under media devices.I don't know whether other people can access my files from that 'thing' or not but it certainly bothers me to have other strange people's name written on my...
  10. Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category

Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category: Hi All, On My Windows 10 Desktop, I am seeing few unknown devices in the Device Manager under Other Devices category. Please help me understand and know which are these devices for. Shown in the image attachment: [img] These devices are confusing, especially Nokia Obex...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. genie media servers under devices

2. genie media servers windows 10

3. genie media servers not connected

4. genie media server netgear,
  5. what is a media server on my pc,
  6. wifi direct setup,
  7. why windows 10 has sho many multimedia servers,
  8. multiple instances genie media server,
  9. win 10 settings have multible genie media servers can you delete them,
  10. genie media servers windows 10 not connected,
  11. genie media servers uninstall,