Windows 10: In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...

Discus and support In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have TMP 2.0 and safe boot, looking at the requirements side by side I have everything and should be able to run it yet in the settings it says I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xd-Sniper907, Oct 4, 2021.

1. In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...

I have TMP 2.0 and safe boot, looking at the requirements side by side I have everything and should be able to run it yet in the settings it says I do not, which one do I listen to? Should I just download it through the Windows 11 installation assistant?

:)

xd-Sniper907, Oct 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 4, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 4, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...

Brink, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...

1. In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check... - Similar Threads - settings says meet

2. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  3. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  4. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What do do if PC health check says my system meets the windows 11 requirements but windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do do if PC health check says my system meets the windows 11 requirements but windows...: basically the title, I go into the windows update app and it tells me "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11" then it suggests to see if there are things I can do in the PC Health check app.when I open the PC health check app and...
  6. What do do if PC health check says my system meets the windows 11 requirements but windows...

What do do if PC health check says my system meets the windows 11 requirements but windows...: basically the title, I go into the windows update app and it tells me "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11" then it suggests to see if there are things I can do in the PC Health check app.when I open the PC health check app and...
  7. Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!: Anyone know how to get the PC to re-run it's check so it will let me do the upgrade to windows 11?Thx! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-says-pc-doesnt-meet-requirements-pc/b0c90806-f70a-4f4a-89ee-e92714b00b86
  8. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...
  9. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...
  10. In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...: I have TMP 2.0 and safe boot, looking at the requirements side by side I have everything and should be able to run it yet in the settings it says I do not, which one do I listen to? Should I just download it through the Windows 11 installation assistant?...