Windows 10: In Settings - Permissions and History - SafeSearch and Cloud Search do not work normally.

Discus and support In Settings - Permissions and History - SafeSearch and Cloud Search do not work normally. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Settings - Permissions and History - SafeSearch and Cloud Search do not work normally, or after SafeSearch and Cloud Search are turned on after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Filip Ciklevski, Mar 31, 2019.

1. In Settings - Permissions and History - SafeSearch and Cloud Search do not work normally.

In Settings - Permissions and History - SafeSearch and Cloud Search do not work normally, or after SafeSearch and Cloud Search are turned on after the card is turned off, the switches are turned off or not functioning anymore.

:)

Filip Ciklevski, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Aera Rua Win User

taking off safesearch

Hi Rebecca,

Turning off SafeSearch is different for every search engines and turning it off will not any filter adult contents, so it might not be safe if there are minors around. Here are different steps in turning off
    SafeSearch:

Cortana

• Click “Windows” icon, then the gear like icon for “Settings”.
    • Choose Permission & History.
    • You’ll see radio buttons under SafeSearch, select your desired permission.

For Bing.com you may follow the steps in this
    article

Following these steps should resolve your concern in searching without restrictions. If you are referring for some other search engines, we recommend for you to check their support site for better assistance.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Aera Rua, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Family settings impacting safesearch

Hi Joshua,

In order to help you with your concern about SafeSearch option, kindly answer the following questions first:

• What browser are you currently using?
    • Does the issue happens to all browsers in your PC?
    • What search engine are you utilizing when the issue occurred?

If you are using Bing as your search engine, then you may need to turn off the SafeSearch option by following the steps from this link:

Turn Bing SafeSearch on or off.

Kindly reply to this thread for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 31, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

In Settings - Permissions and History - SafeSearch and Cloud Search do not work normally.

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

In Settings - Permissions and History - SafeSearch and Cloud Search do not work normally.

1. In Settings - Permissions and History - SafeSearch and Cloud Search do not work normally. - Similar Threads - Settings Permissions History

2. SafeSearch setting not working

in Cortana
    SafeSearch setting not working: Hello, I hope someone here can help me with this issue: When I search for adult content on the windows taskbar a warning appears telling me that the current settings of Bing's SafeSearch is removing all results that could contain adult content, and that to see those results...
  3. SafeSearch setting not working

in Cortana
    SafeSearch setting not working: Hello, I hope someone here can help me with this issue: When I search for adult content on the windows taskbar a warning appears telling me that the current settings of Bing's SafeSearch is removing all results that could contain adult content, and that to see those results...
  4. what people have permissions over search normally?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what people have permissions over search normally?: my search bar on windows is not working. whenever i click it it is blank for a while and closes and doesn't let me type. i was searching on how to fix this and one was to take permissions over the search folder or something. while i was looking in the permissions i saw 2...
  5. Search Settings in Windows 10 – Permissions, History, Searching Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Search Settings in Windows 10 – Permissions, History, Searching Windows: [ATTACH]Search Settings in Windows 10 include settings related to Safe Search, device history, search history, and other such permissions. To open the Search Settings in […] This article Search Settings in Windows 10 – Permissions, History, Searching Windows first appeared...
  6. Start and Settings search do not work

in Cortana
    Start and Settings search do not work: Hi, I have just reset my computer, and since the reset my search bars do not work properly. I cannot find apps that are installed in the search, despite them being in the app list, nor can I find settings in the settings search. I have: Run the troubleshooter Run...
  7. safesearch

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    safesearch: how do I lock safesearch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safesearch/fe2696c6-a81d-483a-aea2-ac41c8dbca8d"
  8. changing safesearch setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing safesearch setting: My safesearch setting automatically was changed to strict and when I try to change it back to off the setting states "we've set safesearch to strict because your browser communicated your preference for safe web browsing" How do I fix this?...
  9. Change SafeSearch Setting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change SafeSearch Setting in Windows 10: How to: Change SafeSearch Setting in Windows 10 How to Change SafeSearch Filter Setting in Windows 10 taskbar to find help, apps, files, settingsyou name it. You can also get quick answers from the weblike weather, stock prices, currency conversion, and much moreand get...
  10. Search for settings entries in the normal search bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Search for settings entries in the normal search bar: I just installed the latest preview build yesterday. And I noticed that some search functionality is now different. I want to be able to search for 'power options' right on the normal search bar. I can no longer do that. I need to first search for settings, open settings app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. permission and history settings

2. windows how to manage safesearch permission history