Windows 10: In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window

Discus and support In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i am unable to activate my window in window activation in option, i entered my product ID and KEY also. but it is showing admin. related problem . how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by harjeetmeena, Sep 8, 2019.

1. In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window

i am unable to activate my window in window activation in option, i entered my product ID and KEY also. but it is showing admin. related problem . how to solve my problem please help me.

:)

harjeetmeena, Sep 8, 2019

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Sep 8, 2019
  4. FernNZ Win User

In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window

1. In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window - Similar Threads - sipite having product

2. I have my product ID, but not my full key. So I can't activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have my product ID, but not my full key. So I can't activate Windows.: I'm given the "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server." error Error code: 0x8007007B. I can only see the last 5 characters of my key, even though I see all of my product ID.Is there any way to retrieve the full...
  3. I have my product ID, but not my full key. So I can't activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my product ID, but not my full key. So I can't activate Windows.: I'm given the "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server." error Error code: 0x8007007B. I can only see the last 5 characters of my key, even though I see all of my product ID.Is there any way to retrieve the full...
  4. I have my product ID, but not my full key. So I can't activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. activating windows problem and i dont know if i have a product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activating windows problem and i dont know if i have a product key: [ATTACH]help me please what do i do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows-problem-and-i-dont-know-if-i/58b12e02-0ef1-439c-9027-266cafeedd13
  6. I only have my Windows Product ID!

I only have my Windows Product ID!: My computer was failing and I took a photo of my windows 10 pro product id. Now my computer won't even turn on and the new one I bought says the product id isn't the key. I now know how dumb that was. Can I still get the key from microsoft with the product id or I'm I...
  7. I have my windows Product Key and Id but not activated

I have my windows Product Key and Id but not activated: For some reason my pc has gone from being activated to not anymore and i don't know why, i've never had this problem and its starting to annoy me because the watermark pops up...
  8. Having problem with my Windows Activation key

Having problem with my Windows Activation key: Good day. I am unable to access my Windows Activation key. My system has been prompting me to activate my Windows but I do not have the key, neither could the authorized dealer I bought it from. Kindly assist....
  9. have old product ID but lost product key

have old product ID but lost product key: I have a zed note 11.6 with window installed in the package. I lost the product key but have the last product ID on which the windows were active. the product ID is 00325-86280-00000-AAOEM...
  10. Activation Key & Product ID

Activation Key & Product ID: Where can I find my activation Code in my windows 10 and How could I know its genuine from Microsoft ? and what's mean by Product ID when I click on proprieties on my computer ? Could some one answer my Question...