Windows 10: In Start Menu icons of the most application are missing. How to fix it?

Discus and support In Start Menu icons of the most application are missing. How to fix it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to return icons of applications? Screenshot: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HAYKXACHATRYAN, Jan 3, 2020.

1. In Start Menu icons of the most application are missing. How to fix it?

How to return icons of applications?

Screenshot:

In Start Menu icons of the most application are missing. How to fix it? 0f7d6c67-75d3-4141-b645-f43df5d52af7?upload=true.png

:)

HAYKXACHATRYAN, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Darknova Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Jan 3, 2020
  4. psyko12 Win User

In Start Menu icons of the most application are missing. How to fix it?

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

In Start Menu icons of the most application are missing. How to fix it? prob.jpg

psyko12, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

In Start Menu icons of the most application are missing. How to fix it?

1. In Start Menu icons of the most application are missing. How to fix it? - Similar Threads - Start Menu icons

2. Most applications in the start menu and "search menu" have a blank icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most applications in the start menu and "search menu" have a blank icon: I had to reinstall windows a month ago, and since most icons in my start menu and when searching an app by name, the shortcut is just blank i already tried to delete the icon caches, replace the icon in the shortcut, reboot my pc ect ect.I don't understand why it's doing...
  3. Most applications in the start menu and "search menu" have a blank icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most applications in the start menu and "search menu" have a blank icon: I had to reinstall windows a month ago, and since most icons in my start menu and when searching an app by name, the shortcut is just blank i already tried to delete the icon caches, replace the icon in the shortcut, reboot my pc ect ect.I don't understand why it's doing...
  4. Most applications in the start menu and "search menu" have a blank icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu Icons Are Missing. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start Menu Icons Are Missing. How to fix?: Hi guys. All of a sudden some of my pinned apps disappeared. When I repin it, it shows up as blank only and will not open at all when I click it located on the top left showing W~Chrome. How do you fix this?...
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu Icons Are Missing. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Start Menu Icons Are Missing. How to fix?: Hi guys. All of a sudden some of my pinned apps disappeared. When I repin it, it shows up as blank only and will not open at all when I click it located on the top left showing W~Chrome. How do you fix this?...
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu Icons Are Missing. How to fix?

8. Start Menu Icons - Missing

Start Menu Icons - Missing: Ok this is clearly an ongoing problem that Microsft are failing to address, but it needs to be aired. So for ages I have had an issue with or one or two menu icons vanishing from some programs, Google Chrome being the longest running one. But this question is not about any...
  9. Missing Start Menu icons.

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Start Menu icons.: A lot of my Start Menu icons have recently disappeared. Both tiles and "All Apps" entries. The missing items range from games to Windows features. For example "Windows Accessories" only has three items listed and "Windows Administrative Tools" is missing altogether. The only...
  10. Start Menu Mostly Not Working. How Fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Mostly Not Working. How Fix?: Acer Aspire V Laptop After right clicking the Start Menu button, most of the appearing menu items don't work. The bottom three selections: Shut down, Run, and Search, all work; but nothing else. I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Win10 a few weeks ago. The Start Menu...