Windows 10: In store special student pricing

Discus and support In store special student pricing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I pre-ordered the Surface Pro 7 at a Microsoft Store a couple of days ago because I am leaving on holiday the day after the released (23rd October). So... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KeeganNicol, Oct 13, 2019.

1. In store special student pricing

I pre-ordered the Surface Pro 7 at a Microsoft Store a couple of days ago because I am leaving on holiday the day after the released (23rd October). So I wanted to make sure I could have it before my trip.

Since then I logged onto Microsoft online and I saw that I am eligible for special pricing.

Is this special pricing available in store when I pick up the device on the 22nd Oct or is it only available online?

And if so will the device get shipped to me on the release date?

:)

KeeganNicol, Oct 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 Student Pricing

To my knowledge, you can still buy Windows 8.1 for the Student price. I just checked and the link I provided above is still active. I also added the download to my shopping cart and it seems to be working. Since this still seems to be a viable way for us
    students to purchase a Windows OS I may go this route before it disappears. After all, we can upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 for free for the first year. There IS a Windows 10 Education Edition but from what I have seen on the web, that is for schools
    to buy. I don't know if they are actually going to be releasing a Windows 10 version with student pricing. Given that the school year is about to start and this hasn't appeared yet, I am guessing that it isn't going to be happening this year.

Update: Tried buying Windows 8.1 Pro for Students through the Microsoft Store link I provided above and it is showing that my school email domain is not in their list and I would have to provide other documentation to prove I am a student. Given my school
    is involved in the DreamSpark program and provides free access to Office 365, I am guessing their list for school verification is no longer active. I will try to provide other documentation when I am able to and will post their response. I am not hopeful though.
    This is very upsetting Microsoft. This, and the fact that this forum post has not gotten any sort of official response.

InuHanyou1701, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Student Pricing

According to their site it is gone, it is no longer listed in the student store! Has anyone of you reached Microsoft Answer desk? I can't reach them due to busy lines!

John92103958, Oct 13, 2019
  4. vickeyhn Win User

In store special student pricing

price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

In store special student pricing

1. In store special student pricing - Similar Threads - store special student

2. When buying HEVC Extensions from Windows App Store, the price indicated is one off price or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When buying HEVC Extensions from Windows App Store, the price indicated is one off price or...: When buying HEVC Extensions from Windows App Store, the price indicated is one off price or the customer needs to pay this monthly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-buying-hevc-extensions-from-windows-app-store/c3fa49c6-163f-4995-a6fc-a0e6b08f9440
  3. When buying HEVC Extensions from Windows App Store, the price indicated is one off price or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When buying HEVC Extensions from Windows App Store, the price indicated is one off price or...: When buying HEVC Extensions from Windows App Store, the price indicated is one off price or the customer needs to pay this monthly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-buying-hevc-extensions-from-windows-app-store/c3fa49c6-163f-4995-a6fc-a0e6b08f9440
  4. Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference: I noticed that there is a difference between the prices of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations from Microsoft Store and Microsoft Website. I like to know the details why and if it is more advisable from purchasing from Microsoft Store or Microsoft Website. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Pricing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing: I wish to upgrade two Windows10 home computers to windows10 pro. Can someone give me a ball park on the cost of the keyswithout the software. I already have the installation set from my own computer. Thanks in Advance Jo...
  6. Preventing Use of Microsoft Store for Students

in Windows 10 Customization
    Preventing Use of Microsoft Store for Students: I had the Microsoft Store blocked by using registry entries. Lately that has become ineffective. I am using Win10 PRO-2004. I have used: Code: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsStore\AutoDownload = 2...
  7. > Store for Daily Specials

> Store for Daily Specials: A Tip: Whether a regular Windows 10 or an Insider Build, it is good advised to make it a habit to check Store for Downloads & Updates. There tends to be something, almost daily. Aside from OS WU updates, MUCH is coming from Store. DO take a look [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew...
  8. Store price not accurate at checkout

Store price not accurate at checkout: Hello, I was shopping the Microsoft store on my xbox out of boredom. .. saw they had the new Galaxy Note S10/+ on the store at a deal for $200 off...and it also said it comes with a free wireless charging stand...I get it configured and go to checkout and it switched from...
  9. price of Windows 10 for student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    price of Windows 10 for student: what is the price for windows 10 for student and how to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/price-of-windows-10-for-student/c674de4c-9e3b-45fa-a950-e5e6c7cc5ec9"
  10. Oculus Rift Demo price(s) at Microsoft Stores

Oculus Rift Demo price(s) at Microsoft Stores: I plan on trying out some of the more well known VR headsets for when I purchase one in the future and the only headset I haven't tried yet is the Oculus Rift. I would like to know if there is a price to the demo at the Microsoft Stores that give the demos and if there is a...