Windows 10: In System Configuration, Services, what are the functions of the Microsoft services?

Discus and support In System Configuration, Services, what are the functions of the Microsoft services? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where can I find the definitions, functions, and whether the service should be running for the Microsoft services, such as Application Layer Gateway... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelRCourt, Oct 24, 2018.

1. In System Configuration, Services, what are the functions of the Microsoft services?

Where can I find the definitions, functions, and whether the service should be running for the Microsoft services, such as Application Layer Gateway Service, etc.?

:)

MichaelRCourt, Oct 24, 2018

2. System Configuration Services 'Stopped'

Hey, a few months ago several services stopped functioning on my computer (including printing), and when I checked System Configuration, it said all these services were 'stopped'. There are no apparent ways to set these to 'running', and I was wondering
    if anyone knew a way to fix this?

Many thanks, Dan

DanielScott7, Oct 24, 2018
  3. "Hide all Microsoft services".

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you perform a clean boot on the computer?
    • Are you trying to show all Microsoft Services from the System Configuration?

You can refer to this
    link
    and follow the steps to go to the System Configuration on Windows 10. Under System Configuration, you will see the checkbox to Hide all Microsoft services
    and uncheck it.

Loraine Mon, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

In System Configuration, Services, what are the functions of the Microsoft services?

Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager to get service treatment

Read more: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager next up to get the service treatment | ZDNet

See also:
    System Center Configuration Manager: Support for Windows 10 and Microsoft Intune - System Center Configuration Manager Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Brink, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

In System Configuration, Services, what are the functions of the Microsoft services?

1. In System Configuration, Services, what are the functions of the Microsoft services? - Similar Threads - System Configuration Services

2. Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration?: Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-disable-all-non-microsoft-services/dcbf71e9-2bd1-4dfa-b156-d9e8ec017799
  3. Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration?: Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-disable-all-non-microsoft-services/dcbf71e9-2bd1-4dfa-b156-d9e8ec017799
  4. Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs: My Windows 10 pc ASUS Zenbook has been running slowly in the last few days.To diagnose the root cause I attempted the recommended approach of:-- In System Configuration, clear the Load Startup Items box in Selective Startup,- In the Services tab, select Hide All Microsoft...
  6. System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs: My Windows 10 pc ASUS Zenbook has been running slowly in the last few days.To diagnose the root cause I attempted the recommended approach of:-- In System Configuration, clear the Load Startup Items box in Selective Startup,- In the Services tab, select Hide All Microsoft...
  7. System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. The service is marked as an interactive service. However, the system is configured to not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The service is marked as an interactive service. However, the system is configured to not...: Hello, I'm having a hard time making my USB WiFI adapater and RedGear gamepad work on my PC. Both the devices are shown under "Other devices" in the Device Manager. If I try to update the driver automatically or by pointing the direction to the WinSxS folder (got that from...
  9. System Configuration Services 'Stopped'

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Configuration Services 'Stopped': Hey, a few months ago several services stopped functioning on my computer (including printing), and when I checked System Configuration, it said all these services were 'stopped'. There are no apparent ways to set these to 'running', and I was wondering if anyone knew a way...
  10. Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager to get service treatment

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager to get service treatment: Microsoft's "everything as a service" push is continuing, with its System Center Configuration Manager the next product to get the treatment. In a couple of October 27 blog posts, Microsoft officials outlined the company's plans to turn Configuration Manager into a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. services in system configuration