Windows 10: In the Feedback Hub, why did Microsoft disable upvoting "problems"? I mostly stopped using...

Discus and support In the Feedback Hub, why did Microsoft disable upvoting "problems"? I mostly stopped using... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; They left the option to upvote "suggestions", but took away the option to upvote "problems". What was the thinking behind this? How did this help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kizzume Fowler, Sep 11, 2020.

1. In the Feedback Hub, why did Microsoft disable upvoting "problems"? I mostly stopped using...

They left the option to upvote "suggestions", but took away the option to upvote "problems". What was the thinking behind this? How did this help anything? I mostly stopped using the Feedback Hub after they took that simple option away. What was the benefit of doing this? Why even allow people to search for problems if they can't upvote them?

:)

Kizzume Fowler, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

In the Feedback Hub, why did Microsoft disable upvoting "problems"? I mostly stopped using...

1. In the Feedback Hub, why did Microsoft disable upvoting "problems"? I mostly stopped using... - Similar Threads - Feedback Hub why

2. Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?: I understand that little children aren't supposed to use this, at least give 16 year olds a chance to share their opinion about stuff. For example, i find it quite sad that i'm forced to use bing as the default search engine for phone link. i wanted to share my opinion about...
  3. Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?: I understand that little children aren't supposed to use this, at least give 16 year olds a chance to share their opinion about stuff. For example, i find it quite sad that i'm forced to use bing as the default search engine for phone link. i wanted to share my opinion about...
  4. feedback hub using cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    feedback hub using cpu: what is the function of feedback hub, im currently running a bottlenecked system gpu stronger than cpu can provide so im strapped for cpu usage, but there is so much bloat on win 11 windows defender constantly using 5-20% cpu usage, and now feedback hub using a constant 3-15%...
  5. feedback hub using cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    feedback hub using cpu: what is the function of feedback hub, im currently running a bottlenecked system gpu stronger than cpu can provide so im strapped for cpu usage, but there is so much bloat on win 11 windows defender constantly using 5-20% cpu usage, and now feedback hub using a constant 3-15%...
  6. Windows feedback hub problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows feedback hub problem: Feedback hub keeps saying this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-feedback-hub-problem/1b78bf3e-21bd-412a-8ab4-d2900a69d067
  7. Microsoft Feedback Hub Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Feedback Hub Problem: Hi everyone, When I try to report my Microsoft Store problem with Feedback Hub, there is an error message saying "We're having trouble connecting" as shown in the screenshot below. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? [ATTACH]...
  8. Using Feedback Hub

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using Feedback Hub: Due to Microsoft's new policy for setting up Windows 10 PCs caused me a serious problem with privacy and security of my personal data. I've previously raised that on this forum and it's been suggested I use the Feedback Hub to report and get this problem fixed. However, I've...
  9. I have 189 upvotes on a solution in Feedback Hub but got no achievement for 50+ upvotes. Hmm.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have 189 upvotes on a solution in Feedback Hub but got no achievement for 50+ upvotes. Hmm.: [ATTACH] Should have gotten "Trendsetter" and "Born Leader" https://preview.redd.it/l40qa8ar4bp41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ed1d2b8e6b8bebb8d5751bfc9c51c5bb34eb65a3...
  10. Please upvote my feedback in the feedback hub to change user name.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Please upvote my feedback in the feedback hub to change user name.: My feedback is to choose our username that appears on the user folder as well as in an unelevated command prompt: https://aka.ms/Xfp4z5 *Wink 106783