Windows 10: In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge.

Discus and support In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Aug 5, 2021.

1. In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Aug 5, 2021

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 5, 2021
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Downloading a web page in Edge

I presume you mean you want to save a web page. Believe it or not: Edge can't do that, yet.

Microsoft Edge is due for a major upgrade in 2016. I'm pretty sure this function will be included in that. Until then, you can save a web page as a PDF.

BulldogXX, Aug 5, 2021
  4. In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge.

Saving web pages to favorites on Microsoft Edge stopped working.

Hi Randy,

The error on Edge not saving web pages can be caused by a background process that's not working correctly. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge.

1. In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge. - Similar Threads - future easier faster

2. Microsoft Edge not finishing downloads and also not save as to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge not finishing downloads and also not save as to PDF: I noticed that Edge isn't completing my downloads. It's completing them, but it still shows as downloading even after a while. They get downloaded, but only temporarily, as when I shut my computer off they disappear. Also, if you print the file and Save as PDF it does not...
  3. Microsoft Edge not finishing downloads and also not save as to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge not finishing downloads and also not save as to PDF: I noticed that Edge isn't completing my downloads. It's completing them, but it still shows as downloading even after a while. They get downloaded, but only temporarily, as when I shut my computer off they disappear. Also, if you print the file and Save as PDF it does not...
  4. Saving problem with PDF files on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving problem with PDF files on Microsoft Edge: Something has recently changed with Edge and PDF files. The PDF file can be opened with no issues but as soon as you make changes to it, a star appears on the file name and it can't be saved anymore. The save & save as options on the top are greyed out. There's no way to...
  5. Saving problem with PDF files on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving problem with PDF files on Microsoft Edge: Something has recently changed with Edge and PDF files. The PDF file can be opened with no issues but as soon as you make changes to it, a star appears on the file name and it can't be saved anymore. The save & save as options on the top are greyed out. There's no way to...
  6. Saving problem with PDF files on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Will the new Microsoft Edge support the "http://" web pages?

Will the new Microsoft Edge support the "http://" web pages?: And will the new Microsoft Edge display ANSI .txt files in my mother tongue Czech? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-new-microsoft-edge-support-the-http-web/2fd93ef2-153f-4136-b3ba-f4b434b806d8
  8. microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages

microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages: I am using windows 10 and Microsoft edge for my web experience and have done so for some time now. everything worked fine up until a couple of weeks or so, ago. now, when viewing some websites that have videos in the content, some of those videos open up and after it...
  9. Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?: Windows 10 comes with a brand new web browser called Microsoft Edge. It's got a lighter design, it's blazing fast and Cortana is baked right into it. Edge washes away everything we hated about Internet Explorer, but how does it compare to Google Chrome, the world's...
  10. Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge How to Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...