Windows 10: In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge.

Discus and support In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Aug 5, 2021.

1. In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Aug 5, 2021

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 5, 2021
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Downloading a web page in Edge

I presume you mean you want to save a web page. Believe it or not: Edge can't do that, yet.

Microsoft Edge is due for a major upgrade in 2016. I'm pretty sure this function will be included in that. Until then, you can save a web page as a PDF.

BulldogXX, Aug 5, 2021
  4. In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge.

Saving web pages to favorites on Microsoft Edge stopped working.

Hi Randy,

The error on Edge not saving web pages can be caused by a background process that's not working correctly. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge.

1. In the future it will be easier and faster to save web pages as PDF in Microsoft Edge. - Similar Threads - future easier faster

2. Saving a PDF file opened in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a PDF file opened in Edge: Until recently, a file opened in Edge could be saved by "right clicking", selecting "Save" and then saving to the target directory on Surface. Now the "Save" functionality is greyed out i.e. saving is not possible so you have to print to PDF which takes longer. Any idea...
  3. Will the new Microsoft Edge support the "http://" web pages?

Will the new Microsoft Edge support the "http://" web pages?: And will the new Microsoft Edge display ANSI .txt files in my mother tongue Czech? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-new-microsoft-edge-support-the-http-web/2fd93ef2-153f-4136-b3ba-f4b434b806d8
  4. Edge will not auto-rotate pages of a PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge will not auto-rotate pages of a PDF: I have a PDF file and it has a mixture of portrait and landscape pages. When I print from Edge, it will compress the landscape content to print on a portrait page rather than automatically rotate the page for the content. Both Chrome and IE will do this automatically. Is...
  5. microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages

microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages: I am using windows 10 and Microsoft edge for my web experience and have done so for some time now. everything worked fine up until a couple of weeks or so, ago. now, when viewing some websites that have videos in the content, some of those videos open up and after it...
  6. Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome: I have just purchased a new Computer and installed Windows 10/64 Pro on brand new m.2 drive never used before, I updated windows to the current Windows Ver 1803 build 17134.228 and from then on I cannot load any pages on Edge or Chrome. I am Computer literate and have done...
  7. How to save a web page to desktop

in Browsers and Email
    How to save a web page to desktop: Trying to put the web site Etsy on my desktop. Right click does not give me the option. How do I make it a desktop icon? 47337
  8. Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut?: One of the things I use a lot with Internet Explorer is dragging a shortcut from the address bar to the Desktop (actually shift-dragging, or it makes a silly .website shortcut). How can I do this in Edge? 9525
  9. Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?: Windows 10 comes with a brand new web browser called Microsoft Edge. It's got a lighter design, it's blazing fast and Cortana is baked right into it. Edge washes away everything we hated about Internet Explorer, but how does it compare to Google Chrome, the world's...
  10. Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge How to Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...