Windows 10: in the microsoft calendar program for win 10 pro UNABLE to set to show event from 1/15/2020...

Discus and support in the microsoft calendar program for win 10 pro UNABLE to set to show event from 1/15/2020... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have event I have added to the calendar. NOT THE OUTLOOK calendar. that I was able to use to display a event that occurs EVERY DAY for NEXT 17... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by markjacksonZN, Jan 22, 2020.

1. in the microsoft calendar program for win 10 pro UNABLE to set to show event from 1/15/2020...

I have event I have added to the calendar. NOT THE OUTLOOK calendar. that I was able to use to display a event that occurs EVERY DAY for NEXT 17 days. CANNOT DO THAT in the separate app "calendar"

I MUST have it show every day ALL day from 1/7/2020 to 2/7/2020.

ALL help info Starts with to show on each Monday of week, OR show on each 15th of month. NEITHER what I need. android phone's cheep calendar can do it.

HOW to do it in this app?

options again are REPEAT monthly or yearly NOT every DAY!

OR can set for EVERY 15th of every month, or every other month. "DAY" is NOT a option that is NEEDED.

OR can set to 1st or 2nd dayName of week. so can run on first, second, to last day of with that name in the week like Sunday or Saturday

:)

markjacksonZN, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows 10 Calendar shows one difference for events

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that the events in the Windows Calendar show one hour difference.

Ideally, this issue happens due to Time Zone settings. We would suggest you to check the Time Zone set on your computer and match it with the Calendar account. To change the Time Zone on the computer, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Time & Language and click on
      Date & time on the left pane.
    3. Now, toggle the switch to off for
      Set time automatically.
    4. Set the Time zone, using the drop down menu. Also, check if the option for
      Daylight saving time is On.
    5. You can also check for Region and select the correct
      Region.

We would also suggest you to check the Region settings in your Microsoft account. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Navigate to
      https://account.microsoft.com
      and login with your Microsoft account.
    2. Click on Your info.
    3. Now, click on Edit country/region.
    4. Select the Country/region and
      Time Zone
    5. Click on Save.

However, if you are using a Google Calendar, you can refer the article
    Use Google Calendar in different time zones
    and set the time zone.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 22, 2020
  3. moenap1 Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar shows one difference for events

Thanks! Works great now! I tried several times before to fix this but I had it set to set time automatically.

moenap1, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Ibrahim_7 Win User

in the microsoft calendar program for win 10 pro UNABLE to set to show event from 1/15/2020...

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone
    but it disappears from the windows calendar app in 1 second. I've tried to use many of the suggestions on the forum such as deleting the Calendar app and reinstalling and etc. My iCloud account has no problem syncing with Outlook and I am able to see my Calendar
    + Events in Outlook with no issue. It seems like the only issue is with the Windows Calendar app.

Does anyone know a fix to this issue?

Ibrahim_7, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

in the microsoft calendar program for win 10 pro UNABLE to set to show event from 1/15/2020...

1. in the microsoft calendar program for win 10 pro UNABLE to set to show event from 1/15/2020... - Similar Threads - microsoft calendar program

2. Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook: I have 5 mailboxes setup in my Outlook and I am able to create Events in 4 of the Calendars but 1 Mailbox's Calendar does not allow me to create event as of today morning. The option to create events/create appointments is greyed out Have tried restarting the PC, tried...
  3. Ms Win 10 Mail and Calendar program

Ms Win 10 Mail and Calendar program: I need to get Mail working again, or outlook. I ran Ms' SetupProd_OffScrub.exe file to clean off Office 365 and it cleaned off most of my other programs like Mail!...
  4. Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events: Hi, I synced my Gmail appointment to Windows calendar but it shows only 1 event. As you can see at 8 Mar in the main calendar's window, it shows 4 events but when I look at the taskbar. It shows only 1 event. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  5. Critical Update 1/15/2020?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Update 1/15/2020?: I received a pop-up in Windows gold Box saying that I needed to restart my computer for the latest critical update for Windows. Now I cannot boot from my recovery usb. It does not repair anything. From the list of restore points, one was listed as a critical update today. I...
  6. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  7. Microsoft events for 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft events for 2020: Empowering every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is a 7 billion-person mission that we don’t take lightly. None of us at Microsoft could ever hope to reach that objective without a vast set of partnerships with curious and passionate people who...
  8. Unable to edit calendar event

Unable to edit calendar event: I set up a monthly series to remind me to do things on a monthly basis. When that event occurs, I edit that days occurance by adding ok and saving. This has worked well. All of a sudden the event has turned private and is locked and I cannot edit it....
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to set folder pane size after new update in outlook