Windows 10: In the Near Future...

Discus and support In the Near Future... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A NEW THING is coming to Windows 10! Free Klondike Bars with every Upgrade!!! [ATTACH] OK. I lied. What IS coming, though, is almost as exciting!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amy1CW, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Amy1CW Win User

In the Near Future...

A NEW THING is coming to Windows 10!

Free Klondike Bars with every Upgrade!!!

In the Near Future... 5ef7e13f-09d8-4074-8f4c-3aea360cd5e5?upload=true.jpg

OK. I lied.

What IS coming, though, is almost as exciting!

A Whole New Way to REINSTALL Windows when things get weird!

In the Near Future... 5210eb60-9a86-4ea7-92c3-f47e58f6cae4?upload=true.png

What can the Insiders here tell us about this???

:)

Amy1CW, Aug 29, 2019

2. 6230i S40-platform: supported by NSU in near future?

Hi there,

I see that S40-platform phones like 6233 are now officially suported by NSU. Will older s40-platform models be supported in near future, too? Saves me a lot of travelling to service point.

Regards,

DS

deadsilence---01, Aug 29, 2019
  3. 64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future

Great news!

An official release will encourage addon writers to catch up.

The Doctor, Aug 29, 2019
  4. In the Near Future...

Whats in the future for us?

Near future... um... let me see.
    The dollar will completely crash sending global markets into chaos, stock markets will collapse... famine... more wars as we fight over resources... certainly a lot more natural disasters in the pipeline.

We could possibly go backwards a few steps, maybe back to the stoneage *Wink In the Near Future... ;)

twicksisted, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

In the Near Future...

1. In the Near Future... - Similar Threads - Near Future

2. Windows 10 is comfortably ahead of Windows 11, gaining nearly 1% market share

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is comfortably ahead of Windows 11, gaining nearly 1% market share: Microsoft has already clarified its plans to end support for Windows 10 in 2025, and it’s just eighteen months before the operating system stops receiving updates and support. However, StatCounter’s report shows that Windows 10 gained almost 1% market share between January...
  3. Taskmanager is not opening and nearly all Icons are totally glitched or missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskmanager is not opening and nearly all Icons are totally glitched or missing.: Problems:Icons in certain Locations are missing,those that im aware of being:Every Icon within the File explorerEvery Desktop IconSome Icons on my taskbar replaced with the standard .exe iconAnd all Icons within the Control panelFile previews within the explorer also do not...
  4. Taskmanager is not opening and nearly all Icons are totally glitched or missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskmanager is not opening and nearly all Icons are totally glitched or missing.: Problems:Icons in certain Locations are missing,those that im aware of being:Every Icon within the File explorerEvery Desktop IconSome Icons on my taskbar replaced with the standard .exe iconAnd all Icons within the Control panelFile previews within the explorer also do not...
  5. I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...

I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...: How can I move files from my pc internal SDD to my internal HDD. The SDD is nearly full and. I need to free up space. Info that I have found online always assumes that I want to transfer to an external drive. I have a HP desktop running windows 11....
  6. I want to upgrade my motherboard and CPU in the near future. Would I have to reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade my motherboard and CPU in the near future. Would I have to reinstall...: I have an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU and an Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING Motherboard. I am considering upgrading to a Ryzen 9 7950X3D, which uses the AM5 socket instead of the AM4, necessitating a motherboard change.If I were to change the motherboard, CPU, and RAM, but not the...
  7. I want to upgrade my motherboard and CPU in the near future. Would I have to reinstall...

I want to upgrade my motherboard and CPU in the near future. Would I have to reinstall...: I have an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU and an Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING Motherboard. I am considering upgrading to a Ryzen 9 7950X3D, which uses the AM5 socket instead of the AM4, necessitating a motherboard change.If I were to change the motherboard, CPU, and RAM, but not the...
  8. I want to know can microsoft provide windows 11 to i5 7500 core in near future?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to know can microsoft provide windows 11 to i5 7500 core in near future?: I was looking forward to upgrading to windows 11 when I heard it was free for windows 10 user but just because of the date when my processor launched caused me not to upgrade windows. I know why the processor is not compatible and also know that it has more cores threads...
  9. Is Windows dying in near future?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is Windows dying in near future?: I just came across a few articles that say Microsoft is looking for future, the future about cloud computing. They will move their services there, like MS Office to cloud. I have always been a Microsoft fan, and I'm using Windows for a long time plan. But after reading...
  10. 64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future

in Windows 10 News
    64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future: There’s some good news for Firefox fans, as Mozilla seems to have finally decided on officially launching a 64-bit version of its browser. Mozilla has finally reached the conclusion that a non- x86 version of its popular browser is a good way to go. Citing the growing...