Windows 10: In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly.

Discus and support In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Instead of showing the app's Icon, it shows an empty image icon. PS we don't have the possibilite to import screenshot in this website. Wich is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Timothée Labrosse, Nov 23, 2020.

1. In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly.

Instead of showing the app's Icon, it shows an empty image icon.

PS we don't have the possibilite to import screenshot in this website. Wich is a shame

:)

Timothée Labrosse, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Nov 23, 2020
  3. psyko12 Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly. prob.jpg

psyko12, Nov 23, 2020
  4. eputnam Win User

In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly.

Custom Start menu not displaying correctly

I have created the below start menu layout to deploy to my freshly imaged Win 10 1703 Enterprise systems through group policy but for some reason not all of the icons display correctly. Also to add to this headache if I log into different machines or use a different user account not all of the same icons appear to be missing.
    I hope that someone can assist me with this issue or has experienced the same problem.

I have attached my start layout XML file.

Here is a screenshot of a layout that is working properly under my admin account:

In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly. [​IMG]

Under another admin account they see the following on the same system that is displaying correctly under my account.

In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly. [​IMG]

And finally this is a completely different system that is using my admin account.

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to provide me.
    -Eric

eputnam, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly.

1. In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly. - Similar Threads - start menu application

2. Application icons does not display correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application icons does not display correctly: It looks like all of my applications .exe files use the default Windows icon instead of their regular icon. Unfortunately, I don't know what might be causing the problem. I've already contacted several computer services, but none of them were able to fix the issue. I tried...
  3. Application icons does not display correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application icons does not display correctly: It looks like all of my applications .exe files use the default Windows icon instead of their regular icon. Unfortunately, I don't know what might be causing the problem. I've already contacted several computer services, but none of them were able to fix the issue. I tried...
  4. Application icons does not display correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Application icons in start menu are not appearing correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application icons in start menu are not appearing correctly.: No idea why..Any suggestions?I have two users/profiles in my pc, one user its like this only the apps show here has no icon other user all the apps has no icon.LoveIM...
  6. Application icons in start menu are not appearing correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application icons in start menu are not appearing correctly.: No idea why..Any suggestions?I have two users/profiles in my pc, one user its like this only the apps show here has no icon other user all the apps has no icon.LoveIM...
  7. Application icons in start menu are not appearing correctly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Start Menu Icon Not Showing Correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Icon Not Showing Correctly: Hello, I was just wondering why some of the icons in my start menu don't show up correctly and instead showing this icon. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.[IMG]...
  9. Icons not Displayed in Start Menu !

Icons not Displayed in Start Menu !: The Icons are not displayed on Start Menu, When I click the Icon It opens the App perfectly and in howermouse it show the Name of the App but it doesn't display the Icon. Any Idea how to get the Icons back ? [img] 26882
  10. Custom Start menu not displaying correctly

Custom Start menu not displaying correctly: I have created the below start menu layout to deploy to my freshly imaged Win 10 1703 Enterprise systems through group policy but for some reason not all of the icons display correctly. Also to add to this headache if I log into different machines or use a different user...