Windows 10: In the taskbar it detects that I am in China and shows incorrectly the weather and news

Discus and support In the taskbar it detects that I am in China and shows incorrectly the weather and news in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; But I am in Ukraine. The settings in msn are correct, Ukraine, English. How to make this panel have up-to-date information?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aleksey Sichkarenko, Sep 3, 2022.

1. In the taskbar it detects that I am in China and shows incorrectly the weather and news

But I am in Ukraine. The settings in msn are correct, Ukraine, English. How to make this panel have up-to-date information?

:)

Aleksey Sichkarenko, Sep 3, 2022
  2. NMI
    NMI Win User

News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

Perhaps your location can't be detected, e.g. because you've disabled location detection at Settings, Privacy, Location?

Try specifying a particular location instead (Step 1, 2 and 5):

How to Change Weather Location for News and Interests in Windows 10

3. No weather icon in taskbar after new update

Hello everyone,

After installing the new update KB5010414, no new weather icon appeared on the left of the taskbar. I have tried these steps to solve these problem :

• Disable task from the taskbar
    • Reinsall Windows Feature Experience Pack from powershell
    • Reinstall the KB5010414 update
    But neither of those helped to solve the problem. I think this is a bug. How can I figure it out ? I do not use beta, dev, preview channels.

In the taskbar it detects that I am in China and shows incorrectly the weather and news ce7b6858-31b0-4981-9c16-a223158d6b8e?upload=true.png

orhan emreanıl, Sep 3, 2022
  4. In the taskbar it detects that I am in China and shows incorrectly the weather and news

News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

When I display N&I i don't get the weather icon. I get the icon shown below. Clicking on this icon does bring up some feeds but the weather is not one of them. Is there something else I need to do to get the weather icon? I think when N&I first became available the weather icon was there. Perhaps something I changed in Windows is now preventing it from showing.

In the taskbar it detects that I am in China and shows incorrectly the weather and news [​IMG]

streetwolf, Sep 3, 2022
Thema:

In the taskbar it detects that I am in China and shows incorrectly the weather and news

1. In the taskbar it detects that I am in China and shows incorrectly the weather and news - Similar Threads - taskbar detects China

2. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: Until a few days ago, the weather icon showed temperature, etc. just fine on the right side of the taskbar, but recently is only showing this icon and unable to get it to show temperature, etc. as before: I have the weather card selected in News and Interests: Not conscious...
  3. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: Until a few days ago, the weather icon showed temperature, etc. just fine on the right side of the taskbar, but recently is only showing this icon and unable to get it to show temperature, etc. as before: I have the weather card selected in News and Interests: Not conscious...
  4. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. In the taskbar it detects that I am in China and shows incorrectly the weather and news

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the taskbar it detects that I am in China and shows incorrectly the weather and news: But I am in Ukraine. The settings in msn are correct, Ukraine, English. How to make this panel have up-to-date information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-taskbar-it-detects-that-i-am-in-china-and/ffb46fc9-0ed0-4f5c-be82-7fcadf3a1f9b
  6. In the taskbar it detects that I am in China and shows incorrectly the weather and news

In the taskbar it detects that I am in China and shows incorrectly the weather and news: But I am in Ukraine. The settings in msn are correct, Ukraine, English. How to make this panel have up-to-date information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-taskbar-it-detects-that-i-am-in-china-and/ffb46fc9-0ed0-4f5c-be82-7fcadf3a1f9b
  7. Taskbar News And Weather

Taskbar News And Weather: Why is the News and Weather available only when the taskbar is at the bottom? I prefer my taskbar being at the top of the screen but it isn't available when set there....
  8. News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon: Title, it used to show the current weather and temperature but lately it just shows a newspaper icon instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-weather-widget-on-taskbar-not-showing/8b3b302d-dc26-4cd9-a8da-d24a7deb6aa7
  9. Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar: After a recent Win 10 update this weather / news icon appeared on the taskbar, ciecled in red. Can it be removed? Keeps opening up when I try and see the Hidden Icons!...
  10. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: When I display N&I i don't get the weather icon. I get the icon shown below. Clicking on this icon does bring up some feeds but the weather is not one of them. Is there something else I need to do to get the weather icon? I think when N&I first became available the weather...