Windows 10: in the update section it says "THIS PC CAN RUN WIN 11" but i am still not getting the...

Discus and support in the update section it says "THIS PC CAN RUN WIN 11" but i am still not getting the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by random user_98, Nov 7, 2022.

1. in the update section it says "THIS PC CAN RUN WIN 11" but i am still not getting the...

please help me

:)

random user_98, Nov 7, 2022

2. How to upgrade to Win 11? Error says Processor not approved, but PC Health says it is

I have a HP Envy M7Laptop Win 10 Home x64 with Win update 21H2 with an i7-6500 2.6 ghz, 16gb ram, 1tb HD. But cant upgrade to Win 11 -note says Processor not approved but is listed as approved in PC Health. How to upgrade to Win 11?

ChuckPersonal, Nov 7, 2022
  3. pwdiver Win User
    PC not able to run win 11

Just ran the win 11 pc compatibility app it says my Cyberpowerpc with a Ryzen 5 1400 chip 16 gig of ram wont run win 11 Its not telling me what is needed to upgrade so it can run win 11

pwdiver, Nov 7, 2022
  4. LoisJW Win User

in the update section it says "THIS PC CAN RUN WIN 11" but i am still not getting the...

settings says my computer can't run Win 11, but PC Health Check says it can. What's the next step to get Win 11?

Settings says my computer is NOT compatible with Windows 11. PC Health Check says it is compatible. I clicked the Get Windows 11 button. It took me back to setttings which says my computer isn't compatible. So, I'm in a loop. What's the next step? This is a Dell XPS 8390 with TPM 2.0, 16 gig of RAM, plenty of space on Hard Drive C, and an i5 core.

LoisJW, Nov 7, 2022
Thema:

in the update section it says "THIS PC CAN RUN WIN 11" but i am still not getting the...

1. in the update section it says "THIS PC CAN RUN WIN 11" but i am still not getting the... - Similar Threads - update section says

2. My PC is win 11, can I still run Win 10 from an external HDD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is win 11, can I still run Win 10 from an external HDD?: Hi,I have a Windows 11 PC that is my main; butI want to attach an external HDD with Win 10 for running my Wacom tablet/stylus.It only runs well on Win 10; incompatible with 11. Wacom has stopped support for Win 11 tooRecently and strangely; Win 11 was able to read and run my...
  3. My PC is win 11, can I still run Win 10 from an external HDD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is win 11, can I still run Win 10 from an external HDD?: Hi,I have a Windows 11 PC that is my main; butI want to attach an external HDD with Win 10 for running my Wacom tablet/stylus.It only runs well on Win 10; incompatible with 11. Wacom has stopped support for Win 11 tooRecently and strangely; Win 11 was able to read and run my...
  4. in the update section it says "THIS PC CAN RUN WIN 11" but i am still not getting the...

in the update section it says "THIS PC CAN RUN WIN 11" but i am still not getting the...: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-update-section-it-says-this-pc-can-run-win/1d50d4c2-2d0e-482e-82f5-2c422cdc1e67
  5. in the update section it says "THIS PC CAN RUN WIN 11" but i am still not getting the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in the update section it says "THIS PC CAN RUN WIN 11" but i am still not getting the...: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-update-section-it-says-this-pc-can-run-win/1d50d4c2-2d0e-482e-82f5-2c422cdc1e67
  6. settings says my computer can't run Win 11, but PC Health Check says it can. What's the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings says my computer can't run Win 11, but PC Health Check says it can. What's the...: Settings says my computer is NOT compatible with Windows 11. PC Health Check says it is compatible. I clicked the Get Windows 11 button. It took me back to setttings which says my computer isn't compatible. So, I'm in a loop. What's the next step? This is a Dell XPS 8390 with...
  7. settings says my computer can't run Win 11, but PC Health Check says it can. What's the...

settings says my computer can't run Win 11, but PC Health Check says it can. What's the...: Settings says my computer is NOT compatible with Windows 11. PC Health Check says it is compatible. I clicked the Get Windows 11 button. It took me back to setttings which says my computer isn't compatible. So, I'm in a loop. What's the next step? This is a Dell XPS 8390 with...
  8. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11: WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool,...
  9. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11: WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool,...
  10. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11