Windows 10: In the windows features on or off

Discus and support In the windows features on or off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What features are not necessary for smoother and faster operation of windows 10 pro? I do not make web pages or use web publishing apps .I just use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CoryMarsh1, Mar 1, 2019.

1. In the windows features on or off

What features are not necessary for smoother and faster operation of windows 10 pro? I do not make web pages or use web publishing apps .I just use basic editing tools and photo editing tools,anyone have a setup that will come close to helping me?I do online gaming .

:)

CoryMarsh1, Mar 1, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Windows 7 top feature request list leaked to the public

With Windows still managing to find its way to over 95 percent of the desktop computers sold each year, it's not surprising that one can find plenty of people interested in giving their feedback about what future versions of Windows should be able to do.

A few years ago, before Windows Vista had even shipped, Microsoft sent out a wish list form asking people what features they would like to see in the next version of Windows, currently code-named Windows 7. The top wished-for features in this list were recently leaked to the public and have popped up at various sites (e.g., Neowin). While anonymous sources at Microsoft tell us that they bear no relationship to the actual feature set Microsoft is currently writing for Windows 7, the list does provide interesting insight into what the Windows-using public most wants from Windows.

The features are listed in no particular order, but they break down into various categories depending on what part of Windows the feature request falls under. Many requests for improvements in Internet Explorer, such as a session restore function, are fairly obvious wishes for features that already exist in competitive products such as Firefox and Opera. Other suggestions, such as a tabbed Windows Explorer, look for features from web browsers to migrate into the general user interface.

In the windows features on or off win7-early_feedback.gif

Some of the feature requests are clearly unrealistic, such as the desire to "back up" Xbox 360 games to the PC (yeah, I don't think Microsoft will be doing that one). Others are minor user interface enhancements that would be nice additions but wouldn't really change the Windows experience, such as a progress bar when hibernating the system. However, there are a few that make good sense and would be welcome additions to the operating system, such as a built-in video and audio codec manager.

A Windows 7 insider who wishes to remain anonymous told Ars that the leaked feature list was gathered before any real development on Windows 7 was started, and readers should not expect to see requests from the list necessarily implemented in Microsoft’s next major Windows release.

Ben Clarke, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

In the windows features on or off

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

In the windows features on or off

1. In the windows features on or off - Similar Threads - features off

2. windows 11 on or off features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 on or off features: default settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-or-off-features/dd4f37f1-8102-4361-9dde-77465d683e3a
  3. windows 11 on or off features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 on or off features: default settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-or-off-features/dd4f37f1-8102-4361-9dde-77465d683e3a
  4. How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...: How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is there another fix if the drag and drop feature stopped working? I have a new Surface Pro and Windows 10, and I can no longer drag and drop into OneNote. I've reinstalled, etc. with no...
  5. How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...

How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...: How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is there another fix if the drag and drop feature stopped working? I have a new Surface Pro and Windows 10, and I can no longer drag and drop into OneNote. I've reinstalled, etc. with no...
  6. my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...: my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it back?i have administrator permissionsit was working before but i dont know what he did...
  7. my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...

my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...: my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it back?i have administrator permissionsit was working before but i dont know what he did...
  8. my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...: my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dad-turned-off-my-ability-to-see-the-random/110daf00-beda-4d7c-9f5e-626aff88f01c
  9. my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...

my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...: my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dad-turned-off-my-ability-to-see-the-random/110daf00-beda-4d7c-9f5e-626aff88f01c
  10. How do i turn off my family features. my family does not have access to the family...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn off my family features. my family does not have access to the family...: I did not set the family features up someone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-my-family-features-my-family/8f3bda34-589b-489c-91b3-b72dd639c0ef