Windows 10: In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...

Discus and support In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a new business account imap and have set it up in Windows Mail however outgoing emails are often stuck in the Outbox without the ability either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stephen Gandy, Dec 21, 2022.

1. In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...

I have a new business account imap and have set it up in Windows Mail however outgoing emails are often stuck in the Outbox without the ability either to push them out or move them to another folder. This seems to happen when I have attachments, but there are other emails caught here too. I can send emails from my iPhone and the supplier's web portal but specifically not Windows mail. I have another 4 email accounts that are working well on the same application. Any idea as to why this is and how to fix the problem? SG

:)

Stephen Gandy, Dec 21, 2022

2. WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX

• I am using desktop app "Mail and Calendar" version 17.8600.40445.0
    • Gmail is my domain
    • Manage Account> Add account> Google>[*** Email address is removed for privacy ***]>[password]>Done
    I am receiving email in Inbox without any issue. but when I try to send mail or try to do reply to the same email it goes in "Outbox" folder and gets stuck.

PALLAV PRINCE, Dec 21, 2022
  3. MCruz206 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app - Email no longer in "Outbox" but not in "Sent Items"

Hello,

TL;DR--I sent an email via the Windows 10 Mail app--It didn't send and it isn't in my outbox/sent items. Does anyone know if the Mail app stores stuck emails in a file- or folder-based storage so that I can copy and resend the message?

With more detail: I sent an email with the Windows 10 built-in Mail App (Modern App) to my Yahoo/IMAP-based account. Unfortunately, prior to sending the email, I had enabled two-step authentication on my Yahoo account but didn't change the Mail
    app's connection settings to update it with an App Password. Subsequently, when I sent the mail it went to an outbox and disappeared, but the email didn't get sent. I'm looking to see if there is a way to retrieve mails that are lost in this manner.

Thanks!

MCruz206, Dec 21, 2022
  4. NerissaM Win User

In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...

WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX

My concern with trying your steps is that I will lose all of the emails that are "stuck" inside the Win10's Mail outbox if I delete and re-add the email account. Do you have an alternative so I can not lose the 14 emails stuck in my inbox?

Thank you.

NerissaM, Dec 21, 2022
Thema:

In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...

1. In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be... - Similar Threads - Mail app imap

2. Emails getting stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails getting stuck in Outbox: I am using the windows mail app and all of my emails from my home computer get stuck in my outbox. I use the same mail app on my work computer in the office and it can send emails just fine. I can receive emails just fine and I don't get an error when I send the email it just...
  3. Emails getting stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails getting stuck in Outbox: I am using the windows mail app and all of my emails from my home computer get stuck in my outbox. I use the same mail app on my work computer in the office and it can send emails just fine. I can receive emails just fine and I don't get an error when I send the email it just...
  4. WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX: Hello,I am using LENOVO Ideapad 3 for about 2 years. I have used the mail app that came with the laptop which was working well.. I am using 2 email account one personal, one school email from the mail app. However, recently, I realised that my school email is unable to send...
  5. WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX

WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX: Hello,I am using LENOVO Ideapad 3 for about 2 years. I have used the mail app that came with the laptop which was working well.. I am using 2 email account one personal, one school email from the mail app. However, recently, I realised that my school email is unable to send...
  6. In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...

In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...: I have a new business account imap and have set it up in Windows Mail however outgoing emails are often stuck in the Outbox without the ability either to push them out or move them to another folder. This seems to happen when I have attachments, but there are other emails...
  7. Windows 11 - Mail App - emails get stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail App - emails get stuck in Outbox: Since I upgraded to Windows 11 a week or so ago, there's a glitch with my icloud account on the Mail App.When I turn on the computer and open the app, the first few emails I type send straight away as soon as I click send, as normal; but after about half an hour any further...
  8. Windows 11 - Mail App - emails get stuck in Outbox

Windows 11 - Mail App - emails get stuck in Outbox: Since I upgraded to Windows 11 a week or so ago, there's a glitch with my icloud account on the Mail App.When I turn on the computer and open the app, the first few emails I type send straight away as soon as I click send, as normal; but after about half an hour any further...
  9. Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App

Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App: A user is trying to send an email with attachment 11MB and the email is stuck sending in Outbox. And it won't send out any emails with or without attachment after we removed the that email from outbox until we delete/add account again.We tried resetting and reinstalling the...
  10. Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10: [ATTACH]You have multiple email accounts set up in the Mail app on Windows 10 […] This article Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...