Windows 10: In urgent need of help. Pc cutting off.

Discus and support In urgent need of help. Pc cutting off. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After some time 1 to 3 hours using my PC it just suddenly turns off monitor says no signal and mouse and keyboard rgb shut down. But the PC's fans are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Radje Tanedo, Apr 10, 2021.

1. In urgent need of help. Pc cutting off.

After some time 1 to 3 hours using my PC it just suddenly turns off monitor says no signal and mouse and keyboard rgb shut down. But the PC's fans are still running and the case light on the power button still stays on. I try to shutdown my system using the power button but pressing it does nothing and I was forced to turn it off via the power supply. This started happening recently 2-3 days ago consistently. Why does this happen and how do I fix it? Please help.

My specs are:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X
    GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB OC
    RAM: 16gb DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws 3200MHz
    MoBo: B450m-Ds3h
    SSD: Kingston A2000 250GB
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB
    PSU: Be quiet! System Power 9 600W Bronze

:)

Radje Tanedo, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

In urgent need of help. Pc cutting off. [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Apr 10, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

In urgent need of help. Pc cutting off.

Urgent help needed please! Pc crash

Hi Amit,

In addition to XP ROCKS suggestions; Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to restart your pc and check if you get stuck In same Automatic repair.

If yes I suggest you to run Startup repair from Advance boot option.

It may ask you to insert the Installation DVD/USB while doing startup repair.

If you don’t have an installation media, you have to create an installation media for that.

You may download an ISO from the below link:

Download Windows 10

Once your media is ready follow the steps.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot from Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup repair from Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.
    Do let us know if you are able to boot to desktop. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

In urgent need of help. Pc cutting off.

1. In urgent need of help. Pc cutting off. - Similar Threads - urgent need help

2. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    urgent help needed: I need help for my Windows 10. When I boot it up I have this green pop up showing in the right side of my PC and I dont know what it is. Sometimes I need to close my PC again then it will gone. I run windows scan using windows defender but detect nothing. I check if there is...
  3. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need urgent help: On my settings the Windows update page is blank and I cant run the update. I can click on the check on update button but after that it goes blank and nothing happen. No updates will be install even after I restart it. I have Windows 10 Pro and after restart I can only see the...
  4. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    urgent help needed: HiFirst, sorry for my bad English. I need assistance on my camera app. It is not working since Monday. I was able to open it however I receive an error message. This is a Dell laptop and my cousin told my to update the driver which I did but it is still not enough. How can I...
  5. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  6. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  7. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need urgent help: My PC has unexpectedly shutdown and the following is the dump for the problem.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffffad00193ade88, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffff8d8b83b968d0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  9. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: It all started with my windows photo app not working. So I decided to factory reset my windows as I didn't have any data in the first place. The problem still persists, plus I have discovered few more issues Windows Store app not opening Photos app not opening Takes 30-40...
  10. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...