Windows 10: In Win 10 Mail Archive

Discus and support In Win 10 Mail Archive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Win 10 Mail, I have Archived one of my email folders, but I can't figure how to copy or download the Archived emails for use elsewhere. I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by prendytb, May 4, 2019.

1. prendytb Win User

In Win 10 Mail Archive

In Win 10 Mail, I have Archived one of my email folders, but I can't figure how to copy or download the Archived emails for use elsewhere. I would like copy all of the emails in that folder so that I can send them to a friend.

:)

prendytb, May 4, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 4, 2019
  3. sablepalm Win User
    Locate archived mail in Windows 10 Mail

When you use 'NEW Mail" in Windows 10 Mail one of the listings that appears at the top of the page is the word "Archive".

How do you locate a file that is put in "Archive"?

sablepalm, May 4, 2019
  4. grits1876 Win User

In Win 10 Mail Archive

mail archive

I use Win 10 gmail, not outlook. My mails have three icons. Archive, Trash and Flag. I accidently hit archive and lost the email. Where did it go and how can I recover it? I don't have any archive folder. It did not go to "all mail" folder.

grits1876, May 4, 2019
Thema:

In Win 10 Mail Archive

1. In Win 10 Mail Archive - Similar Threads - Mail Archive

2. How can I transfer my mail archives to my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I transfer my mail archives to my computer?: Hello,Hope you can guide me.I would like progressively to empty the content of my OneDrive antransfer this in my pc. How do I proceed?I presume my Archives are on my One Drive whichtakes too much space.Please let me know how to do it.Thank you...
  3. How can I transfer my mail archives to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer my mail archives to my computer?: Hello,Hope you can guide me.I would like progressively to empty the content of my OneDrive antransfer this in my pc. How do I proceed?I presume my Archives are on my One Drive whichtakes too much space.Please let me know how to do it.Thank you...
  4. How can I transfer my mail archives to my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail: Im working on trying to use windows mail vs. outlook. Is it possible for me to import my outlook mail archives into windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-import-my-outlook-mail-archive-into-window/c6215e4c-92d2-46ca-8739-9b550eab92e9
  6. can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail

can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail: Im working on trying to use windows mail vs. outlook. Is it possible for me to import my outlook mail archives into windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-import-my-outlook-mail-archive-into-window/c6215e4c-92d2-46ca-8739-9b550eab92e9
  7. In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive...: In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive folder into the new folder, my emails disappeared. How can I get my emails back?...
  8. In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive...

In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive...: In Mail app of Windows 11, I created a new folder. When I moved my emails from Archive folder into the new folder, my emails disappeared. How can I get my emails back?...
  9. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???: 1. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows 10 NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder??? I tried this before creating a folder. 2. Then I created a folder under an email account using Windows 10 Mail. I moved 20 emails to the folder I created. When I open the...
  10. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???

I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???: 1. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows 10 NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder??? I tried this before creating a folder. 2. Then I created a folder under an email account using Windows 10 Mail. I moved 20 emails to the folder I created. When I open the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get to archived mail win 10