Windows 10: In win 11 wifi hardware and properties, status show dormant after my laptop goes into sleep...

Discus and support In win 11 wifi hardware and properties, status show dormant after my laptop goes into sleep... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In win 11 wifi hardware and properties, status show dormant after my laptop goes into sleep mode or hibernate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RUPESH KUMAR JAIN, Feb 25, 2024.

1. In win 11 wifi hardware and properties, status show dormant after my laptop goes into sleep...

In win 11 wifi hardware and properties, status show dormant after my laptop goes into sleep mode or hibernate

:)

RUPESH KUMAR JAIN, Feb 25, 2024

2. Windows 11, some applications seem to crash after laptop goes to sleep

Hello,

Currently whenever I close my laptop lid for prolonged periods (so the laptop goes to sleep) there seems to be some apps that seem to crash. They disappear completely from my desktop, or have to be forced to stop in task manager in order to restart them.

These apps are namely:

• Spotify
    • Trello
    • Whatsapp for PC
    • WSL
    • EarTrumpet
    Wifi also seems to stop working after my laptop goes to sleep. I have to turn it off and on again to for it to work.

Steps taken to try fix issue:

• Restored to default power settings
    • Ran power options troubleshooter
    I am currently on the windows 11 insider program, in the Beta branch, and I am on the latest build at the moment

Any advice on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

22623.1037, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 25, 2024
  4. In win 11 wifi hardware and properties, status show dormant after my laptop goes into sleep...

Windows 11 Wi-Fi showing not available after sleep

Windows 11 Wi-Fi showing not available after sleep. My wifi card is mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 wireless lan card. The wifi shows no notwork available after it goes to sleep. This issue was not there at first, it happened after I reseted my laptop and yes I have updated the drivers. If anyone know the solution please help

GokulKrishna.J.K, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

In win 11 wifi hardware and properties, status show dormant after my laptop goes into sleep...

1. In win 11 wifi hardware and properties, status show dormant after my laptop goes into sleep... - Similar Threads - wifi hardware properties

2. In win 11 wifi hardware and properties, status show dormant after my laptop goes into sleep...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In win 11 wifi hardware and properties, status show dormant after my laptop goes into sleep...: In win 11 wifi hardware and properties, status show dormant after my laptop goes into sleep mode or hibernate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-win-11-wifi-hardware-and-properties-status-show/32b304df-afb3-42e2-839f-d80a9dfbebd2
  3. WiFi Status under 'Hardware and Connection properties' says 'Not operational'. Does this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Status under 'Hardware and Connection properties' says 'Not operational'. Does this...: I tried all the usual "WiFi not working" steps on the internet such as troubleshooting, enabling and disabling the device etc. It keeps giving me code 43 and code 10 under device status from properties of device in device manager....
  4. WiFi Status under 'Hardware and Connection properties' says 'Not operational'. Does this...

WiFi Status under 'Hardware and Connection properties' says 'Not operational'. Does this...: I tried all the usual "WiFi not working" steps on the internet such as troubleshooting, enabling and disabling the device etc. It keeps giving me code 43 and code 10 under device status from properties of device in device manager....
  5. Laptop goes to sleep and ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop goes to sleep and ...: This laptop has the most different way of going to sleep. It will do just that, go to sleep but in 10.0336 seconds, it will wake up and after the allotted minutes, go back to sleep and remain that way till I get nasty and wake it up from a most comfortable nap. Wake Timers...
  6. Laptop goes to sleep and ...

Laptop goes to sleep and ...: This laptop has the most different way of going to sleep. It will do just that, go to sleep but in 10.0336 seconds, it will wake up and after the allotted minutes, go back to sleep and remain that way till I get nasty and wake it up from a most comfortable nap. Wake Timers...
  7. Your Phone app goes dormant

Your Phone app goes dormant: I am trying to use and like the Your Phone app but I find it annoying at best because it will work for awhile to send and receive text messages but after an undetermined (short) amount of time, it will simply stop sending or receiving. The app isn't frozen since I can still...
  8. Your Phone app goes dormant

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Phone app goes dormant: I am trying to use and like the Your Phone app but I find it annoying at best because it will work for awhile to send and receive text messages but after an undetermined (short) amount of time, it will simply stop sending or receiving. The app isn't frozen since I can still...
  9. WiFi Disconnects when Laptop Goes to Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WiFi Disconnects when Laptop Goes to Sleep: I have seen many "solutions" to this issue, both on this forum and other websites. Some steps, like disabling "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" and running the power troubleshooter, are attempts to fix a Windows issue. Others are workarounds, like not...
  10. Laptop Wifi Not Working After My Laptop Sleeps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop Wifi Not Working After My Laptop Sleeps: If i let my laptop sleep the wifi does not work when I wake it up. It will say it is connected to my wifi, but the internet wont be working. I have to disconnect and reconnect to my wifi to fix it. It also unchecks the automatically connect box I am using an ASUS ZenBook...