Windows 10: In Win10 Msft Paint: tinting a b&w image

Discus and support In Win10 Msft Paint: tinting a b&w image in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a black and white graphic image and want to print it in green and white. How can that be done? Dave... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by davidsingleton4, Oct 28, 2019.

1. In Win10 Msft Paint: tinting a b&w image

I have a black and white graphic image and want to print it in green and white. How can that be done?

Dave

:)

davidsingleton4, Oct 28, 2019

2. Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 28, 2019
  3. B&W on MS paint....

Sorry, I should have mentioned it's built into Windows 10 and essentially the new Paint, called Paint 3D. Type it in Start search or check the Apps list from Start button.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Oct 28, 2019
  4. In Win10 Msft Paint: tinting a b&w image

Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

In Win10 Msft Paint: tinting a b&w image

1. In Win10 Msft Paint: tinting a b&w image - Similar Threads - Win10 Msft Paint

2. Yellow tint on images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow tint on images: My images color changed to yellowish after im updated to windows 10 , tried many ways to fix it but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint-on-images/22cce392-8d31-4d21-aed6-11a095625e1e
  3. Yellow tint on images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellow tint on images: My images color changed to yellowish after im updated to windows 10 , tried many ways to fix it but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint-on-images/22cce392-8d31-4d21-aed6-11a095625e1e
  4. Yellow tint on images

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Display/colorvs B/W

Display/colorvs B/W: Want to return display screen back to origional Black and White. When using this new color screen the whole window changed format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaycolorvs-bw/058531f5-fab3-402f-a744-a94be9a261e8
  6. B/W lock screen

B/W lock screen: How to delete b/w lock screen photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bw-lock-screen/346c5202-719b-4391-95ee-246668975bb9
  7. Videos and GIFs play in B&W

Videos and GIFs play in B&W: I have a problem with my software. When I'm on my applications i.e. Twitter, Discord, Skype, Photos, etc., all my videos and GIFs I send or see play in color and within a millisecond will turn black and white. I went onto my Internet Explorer app and Youtube works just fine...
  8. B/W on Social Media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    B/W on Social Media: Hi, The videos on FB and Twitter and other websites are in B/W. However, they play in color on YouTube.... My computer is updated. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions? My computer is now about 4 years old...is it dying? Thx!...
  9. Windows Camera Display in B/W

Windows Camera Display in B/W: Hi everyone! Quick question. The camera I use on my Windows 10 laptop only displays the images in black and white. Everything else displays in color except for when I need my camera for a video call or to take a photo. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks....
  10. Webcam only in B/W

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam only in B/W: My webcam used to work just fine. Since the most recent update (OS Build - 17763.379 - Windows 10 Home version 1809 - updated 3/14/19), my webcam has gone to B/W and sepia tones if I tweak it a bit. How do I get color back? I have tried updating the driver, uninstalling...