Windows 10: In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...

Discus and support In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In win11, I can't move my e-mails out of the e-mail environment to save in a desk top folder or on a dvd -cd for storage, even with drag & drop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DONALDNY, Mar 2, 2024.

1. DONALDNY Win User

In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...

In win11, I can't move my e-mails out of the e-mail environment to save in a desk top folder or on a dvd -cd for storage, even with drag & drop.

:)

DONALDNY, Mar 2, 2024

2. Yahoo e-mail not opening

I can't open my Yahoo e-mail. I get a drop down list, but when I click on an e-mail, I get a blank page titled "hsrd.yahoo.com. How can i open my mail from the Yahoo home page? and not have to keep going thru the bing connection??

TerryHampton, Mar 2, 2024
  3. SueMc59 Win User
    Android Outlook with yahoo e-mail

I think the problem is with Yahoo/att.net. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get any type of customer support assistance from either of them - I've tried. I have not trying uninstalling the Outlook app on the phone yet, but that's a good idea. Maybe I try a different
    e-mail app and see if the problem exists. That would definitely point to AT&T. I have had this @att.net e-mail address for 20 years and hate to give it up but if this persists I may have to acknowledge that Yahoo/AT&T just don't have it together and switch
    everything over to g-mail.

Thanks for your suggestion, Michael.

SueMc59, Mar 2, 2024
  4. In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...

I need a slick E-mail program!

My parents are absolutely stonewall about keeping AOL. The best reason they can give me for keeping it is the easy to use E-mail interface. I ain't arguing, I haven't found anything easier to use, but it TAKES SO MUCH MEMORY! And so I'm thinking that if I can find something nice and easy to use, I might be able to get my parents to use it instead of AOL, and finally get the bloatware known as AOL off my computer! The requirements-
    • Must be easy to use
    • Can't be browser-based (so AIM mail, Yahoo, and MSN are no-no's)
    • Preferably compatible with AOL mail, my parents don't want to switch E-mail accounts
    • Can't be Mozilla Thunderbird...I tried it and it sucks in terms of multiple E-mail accounts, and it erased all my saved mail *Frown In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,... :(.
    Any ideas?

zekrahminator, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...

1. In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,... - Similar Threads - win11 can't move

2. In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...: In win11, I can't move my e-mails out of the e-mail environment to save in a desk top folder or on a dvd -cd for storage, even with drag & drop....
  3. e mail out of date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    e mail out of date: Windows e mail out of date> I used to get fix my e mail help from Microsoft by telephone when this happened but the service is no longer available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-out-of-date/e36f169c-7c67-4e9f-8ba8-d9856bd991f5
  4. e mail out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    e mail out of date: Windows e mail out of date> I used to get fix my e mail help from Microsoft by telephone when this happened but the service is no longer available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-out-of-date/e36f169c-7c67-4e9f-8ba8-d9856bd991f5
  5. moving e-mails to my folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving e-mails to my folders: I have been moving e-mails from my g-mail to my folders. When I try to go to those folders to open mail they are empty. What the hell is going on???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-e-mails-to-my-folders/c21491dc-b26a-48e8-9291-fa8abc759f12
  6. No e-mails in or out.

No e-mails in or out.: trying to send a e-mail we think with a photo because we did not know what e-mail was sent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-e-mails-in-or-out/a160ebda-9281-4b5b-95f2-896ae016aab9
  7. Update Yahoo e/mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Yahoo e/mail: Why would I want to allow the app to delete my messages? Unless I agree, I cannot update and use Yahoo e/mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-yahoo-email/2f61a736-cd83-466f-8606-91c1aea1557b
  8. Yahoo e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo e-mail: Since yesterday, I have been unable to delete any e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-e-mail/1a78a90c-06a0-4c7b-85a0-1e4c1d78b8a2
  9. Yahoo e-mail

Yahoo e-mail: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since last Thursday, I have been getting the following prompt on my e-mail account: Your Sbcglobal settings are out-of-date. When, I attempt to follow the "fix-it" prompts nothing happens. It requires my user name and password. When I try that it...
  10. E-mail out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-mail out of date: I'm having issues with my e-mail. I changed my password, put the new one in-It's still saying it's out of date? I went to manage accounts and I'm still having the same problem? I've done this before without any issues? I am I missing something? Please help? It's not the SSL...